NEW Question of the Month - Join the conversation and receive a badge 🏅

Arsineh
Arsineh Employee Admin
edited 04/03/23 in Show & Tell

Hi everyone,

Looking for more ways to get to know your Smartsheet peers and rack up some badges and points in the process?

Introducing Question of the Month. Each month we'll be sharing a new ice breaker question for you to ponder and respond to.

If you found a 20 dollar bill on the side of the road (and you had to spend it to “do good”) what would you do with it?

(Share your answer in the comments below)

Everyone who participates by answering the question prior to the end of the month will automatically receive a unique participant badge once the question closes at the end of the month.

In addition to the participant badge, the top three answers based on Community member votes will receive the Top Answer badge. To vote an answer click on the upvote icon associated with an answer in the comments below. Multiple votes allowed and encouraged!

Over the last couple months, Community members have been opening up and sharing the causes and organizations they're passionate about. In keeping with this theme, here is our March question: If you found a 20 dollar bill on the side of the road (and you had to spend it to “do good”) what would you do with it?

Comments

• adam.b
    adam.b ✭✭✭✭

If I did not see the person who dropped it, I would buy food from a local grocery store, and give it to the local shelter.

• Cat.Cosby
    Cat.Cosby ✭✭✭✭
    edited 03/07/23

I would make an attempt to find the owner. If that was not an option I would pay it forward at the grocery store 🛒 or drive thru🌯. I would head to any grocery store and scout out a mother with children or elderly and surprise by giving the cashier the $20 and get them at $20 discount💰️ on their groceries. Same goes for the drive thru, i would give the money to pay towards someone's meal. 😏 Hoping to start a pay-it forward train! 🚂

• Nick Burrus
    Nick Burrus ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I found a $20 bill once and I bought banana chips for my pet chinchilla and dog. Every morning my dogs, chinchilla, and my little brother would basically line up for a banana chip. I was like 15.

My brother still likes banana chips even though they're for the pets.

Dr. St Nicholas Burrus DHA, PMP

I build Smartsheets for the US Government, State Government, and about a dozen of the US Fortune 100s.

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 03/07/23

I'd first make sure that I couldn't find the original owner.

I would then buy food that is about to expire so I could get as much as possible for the money and then give it to those in need, either homeless or having a bad day and hoping to put a smile on as many people's faces as possible. It will for sure start exciting conversations, and it will naturally spread good vibes to others.

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Ibrahim Khaleel
    Ibrahim Khaleel ✭✭✭✭

I will handover to Lost and found department.

This discussion has been closed.