Meet Melissa Boehl, our April Member Spotlight! 🎉

Alison Clancy
Alison Clancy Employee Admin
edited 12/21/23 in Member Spotlight

Our Member Spotlight this month is none other than @Melissa Boehl! A Community Champion from North Carolina, Melissa works as a Business Systems Analyst at WithersRavenel and is a self-proclaimed "Smartsheet nerd." (Alison note: Relatable).

"Smartsheet has been my go-to tool," she says. "The platform has empowered our users to transform repetitive time-consuming tasks into seamless workflows, freeing up our team members to focus on winning more projects." Melissa says if you had to twist her arm, she'd pick automation as her favorite Smartsheet feature because of its power to make everything simpler.

Other than being a champion of the product, Melissa's enthusiasm for connecting to others and offering her assistance has made her a standout on this platform. "I firmly believe people need communities to thrive," she says. "The Community Champions has been a great place for me to meet other Smartsheet nerds and refine my skills. As an everyday long-term user, I have also had the opportunity to help others identify and resolve issues. Through communities, we become our best selves." 🙏🏻

If you're brand new to Smartsheet or the Community, Melissa says you can start by taking small steps. "Dedicate at least a few minutes each day to read through new questions and help where you can. Actively participate in conversations - it's through conversations and helping others that we make quality connections."

When Melissa isn't collaborating with others or focusing on strategic transformation at her work, you can find her at the beach enjoying the waves and salty sea air. And if she's not there, she's baking bread (especially sourdough).

---

Do you know someone in the Community who should be next month's Member Spotlight? Nominate them here. 🤩

Comments