Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

UPCOMING FEATURES

NP
NP
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2015 Posts

Has anyone heard of when some of the new features will be in production?

What would be amazingly usefull are:

Card view

Conditional Notifications

Web forms that allow for different pages or conditional logic

More printing options

Comments

• There is a roadmap at https://www.smartsheet.com/product-roadmap.   It mentions some of the things underway, but no dates.

• Travis
    Travis Employee

Hi NP, as Terri mentioned, our product roadmap is a great resource to see what we are working on!

Card view and conditional notifications are both on our roadmap and are currently being worked on. I dont have any set dates for their release but we are working as fast as we can to get these features released. 

Additional printing options and web forms with conditional logic is not on our current roadmap but there is a workaround for conditional logic on web forms. 

Google Forms supports conditional logic and with the Smartsheet Sync tool, entries from Google Forms can be added to Smartsheet. 

• NP
    NP

I am aware of the roadmap and that is where I check to see what is coming up but I was hoping expected release times would be available somewhere. When to expect new features is always helpful.

Are the roadmap items listed in release priority?

• Travis
    Travis Employee
    edited 11/06/15

Thanks for clarifying! We don't typically provide expected release times but know that all the items on the list are currently being worked on. We want to ensure new features meet our high standards for functionality, usefulness, and ease of use. This will sometimes mean features take longer than expected to complete. 

The items are not listed in priority or in the order in which they will be released. 

Thanks NP! 

• Hi NP! I have good news: Card View is here! You can now access the Card View in any sheet that contains at least one dropdown column. More information on the new view is available in this Announcement

This discussion has been closed.