Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Worksheet for Employee Referral Program

Kris Garcia
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2015 Posts

Hi Community,

Would like some buy-in from the community to see if anyone has created really great employee referral program sheets that have helped their business? 

I'm sampling some of the templates arlready in SS, but thought I would see if anyone one else had some awesome sheets they'd be willing to share. 

Thanks,

Kris

Comments

• What sort of things are you trying to track and how are you currently tracking this? Can we see an example of what you do?

• Kris Garcia
    edited 11/23/15

Hi Bob,

They way it is currently being managed is very paper driven and not seamless. What we would like to do is see if we can track the date of referrals, dates checks are sent, at what stage are they in. You know the entire lifecylce of an employee referral.

I wish I had good examples to share, but that is something we are lacking are examples. 

• Jeremy Michels
    Jeremy Michels ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 11/23/15

Kris,

There are many ways that you can do this well. We have a web form that we use to do this. It is on our web page and can be filled out by anyone. We use this type of form to gather employee feedback as well as referalls for new employees or sales. This can be done on any device and is a quick way to get the information. Just build a sheet that has the columns that you want to see. Name address etc. and then share the link to the web form with your team. We use alot of forms so we developed a table of contents that allows the team to select the correct form for the situation. 

• Jeremy,

Great suggestion. Thank you. We were thinking the web form would be the best option. I'll also want to incorporate some formulas and alerts that are auto-generated so that data to certain parties is seamless and is not such a manual process. 

Thanks for the suggestion. 

• Jeremy Michels
    Jeremy Michels ✭✭✭✭✭

Keep in mind that you want to set the formulas in the sheets. One thing I would recommend is to look for the automated email setting from reports to send out the data on a consistent basis. If you use Gmail you can get an alert that will show up in your email and can be edited the same as being in a report. It is a great tool to allow your team to get data. 

• Thanks Jeremy. I will keep that in mind. We use lotus notes (I know!) so I'll need to find a work around. 

This discussion has been closed.