Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

gantt chart export

Max
Max
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2015 Posts

in the title, everything is said. need help please :) don't know how to export to have my gantt chart on word, that would fit the landscape page but still visible

cheers for any help

Comments

• Richard Rymill SBP
    Richard Rymill SBP ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Max

Use the Printer icon (top left under the Home icon) Then choose your content that produces a PDF which you could drop onto a word doc? 

Or just take a screen grab and paste that onto the word doc. 

See attached example of the 

RichardR 

Gantt.JPG

• Thank you for your reply. That is what I did but seemingly not working. when I drop onto a word doc, its mircroscopic. Taking screenshots would be better but would be cutted into multiple pieces :/ if there's another way, i'd be glad to know it

cheers

• Travis
    Travis Employee
    edited 12/09/15

Max, try adjusting your zoom levels in the Gantt chart before printing. Especially if you are selecting the option to "fit to width" which will scale the Gantt to find to a single page.

Zooming out on your Gantt chart will fit better on a single page if you have a long schedule. 

This discussion has been closed.