Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Search Function not working

Today, for no apparent reason, my search function will not work. It hangs and eventually times out with an error. I've rebooted my MAC and closed  and reopened Smartsheet. This is talso rue for another user attempting to search the same Smartsheet. I am in the middle of a critical project that requires Smartsheet data that I can't search for.

Comments

• Richard Rymill SBP
    Richard Rymill SBP ✭✭✭✭✭✭

About that time last night I saw a message that Smartsheet were investigating a fault? 

If it isnt fixed by this morning i'd send an email to Support@smartsheet.com. 

System Status notice is evident right now. Check here... 

http://status.smartsheet.com/

Hope that helps

RichardR

• We are experiencing the same issue with the search functionality.  The data, clearly in the sheet, is not found using the search.  Like the previous user, the data and the ability to search is critical to our operations.

I have emailed support@smartsheet.com.

Any status updates or additional information is appreciated.

Cathy

• Travis
    Travis Employee

Katherine and Artisan, a small number of users are experiancing issues in some sheets which can also cause issues when searching these sheets.  The status page is the best place to go for lastest information on this issue.

If you are searching in a single sheet, you can use the Find feature (CTRL + F  [PC] or CMD + F [Mac]) to locate information. 

Thank you for your patience while we work through this!

This discussion has been closed.