Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Linking Back to a Sheet

We use another platform to create Kanban cards. Is there a unique link on a sheet that is unique that I can copy and paste onto my Kanban card so that the user can easily navigate to the correct sheet?

Comments

• Maaik Meijerink
    Maaik Meijerink ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Daniel,

If I am correct you mean the unique url, which can be found by checking the properties for that sheet (When the sheet is opened: use the dropdown-arrow next to the name of the sheet).

Or do you mean a unique row in a sheet ?

We at 4EF use Zapier and the Smartsheet API to 'transport' test issues made within Smartsheet (rows in a sheet made with webforms) to a Microsoft Visual Studio Kanban environment.

But perhaps to fully understand your question, perhaps you can give an example ?

Naamloos.png

• Hey Daniel, 

I'm also interested in what tool you are using for Kanban? How is the content different in your cards than on your sheet? The reason I'm asking is that we are working on o a Kanban style view for smartsheet. 

Thanks for posting!

Robin

• Hi Daniel-- I just wanted to update you that we have good news: Card View, our new Kanban-style sheet view, is here! You can now access the Card View in any sheet that contains at least one dropdown column. More information on the new view is available in this Announcement

This discussion has been closed.