Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

BCC emails

Cathwhy
Cathwhy
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2015 Posts

Is there a way to email a sheet from the workspace to a group without everyone being able to see all the email addresses?  I know in gmail I can send a message and put the group in BCC so that addresses are hidden.

Comments

• Travis
    Travis Employee

Hello, there is not a BCC when sending a sheet as an attachment but there are a couple workarounds you could try. You can build a report which contains all the data from the sheet and send the report as an attachment. Dont share the report with anyone so you are the only one who can see who the report was sent to.

You could also select all the rows in the sheet and use the "send row" feature. This will include all the data in the email and not as an attachment, so it may not work for you use case. 

• Thanks for the information.  I don't think the send row feature will work, but the report might.  I will try it out.

This discussion has been closed.