Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Add image via web form?

Leigh Choate
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2016 Posts

I want to create a team directory using the new feature where you can insert an image into a grid layout. 

However, instead of me gathering everything and uploading it myself, I want to send the team a link to a web form and have them put in their own image and info. 

Is this possible? 

Tags:

Comments

• Travis
    Travis Employee

Hi Leigh, currently it is only possible to add images to the grid while inside of the app. You might consider asking the users to attach their pictures to the web form, then you can add them to the grid once the row is submitted to the sheet.

• I second that feature request from Leigh Choate - for attaching a photo to a webform.

I am using webforms for my team to add, among other things, punch list items on a construction project while they walk the site. Attaching a photo to that webform would be great.

Travis, regarding your interim solution, how can a user attach a photo to the webform?

Thanks,

-Mark

• I also would like to have my team ad images to rows via a webform. 

Do you guys at Smartsheet have a clue about when this wil be possible?

• Are their any updates on this? We are using smartsheet for our Actor Database and would like to have the ability to have actors fill out a form that would paste their headshot instead of attach it.

• Add me to the list of users who would REALLY appreciate this feature. When my users are creating a shotlist for photoshoots, a form to add shot info would be great...but won't fly without an image.

Anyone, anyone?

This discussion has been closed.