Smartsheet JIRA connector issues

I'm experiencing an issue with our JIRA/Smartsheet Integration. In the past I've set up workflows between the two without a problem and they are still working as they should, however, within the past couple of days when I create a new smartsheet project and try and link it to JIRA via the connector I'm seeing under Update Summary: "No rows will be updated" (on the Smartsheet) and "No issues will be updated" (on the JIRA board). Any ideas as to what could be causing this?

Screen Shot 2018-03-20 at 4.57.31 PM.png

Comments

• Hi Rebecca,

Thanks for reaching out. I understand that you are notice the Jira Connector is not syncing Issues to Jira as expected. I am happy to help look into this with you.

Can you please open up a ticket with our Smartsheet Support team and we will help investigate with you. You can open a ticket here: https://help.smartsheet.com/contact

Also, so that we can see how this workflow is configured, can you please provide us with a Workflow Execution file. Instructions for gathering Workflow Support Info File:

• In the JIRA Connector dashboard, select the timestamp under the Last Run column of your workflow. This will bring you to the workflow run history where you can see any error messages for each run.
    • Select the timestamp under Last Run for the latest run of the workflow.
    • On following page, go to the hamburger menu (three horizontal lines in the upper left) and choose Download Workflow Execution Support Info. (Not Account Support Info file)
    • Attach the file to a reply to this email and we will review it as soon as possible. 

Please reach out with any other questions as well and we are happy to help!

Kind regards,

Michael

Smartsheet Support
  • Thanks for your quick reply, Michael. I've done as you requested and will look for a response back from your team!