Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

How do I export the names/emails of collaborators who have access to a Workspace?

Yolanda Brown
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2016 Posts

How do I export the names/emails of collaborators who have access to a Workspace?

I need to send an MS outlook email to all collaborators of an existing workspace (over 70 ppl). In an effort to save time (e.g. avoid typing names 1:1) & heartache (e.g. inadvertantly leaving off a person), is there a way to export names/emails for everyone who has access to a Workspace?

Comments

• Yolanda,

If you are an account admin you can go into the account settings in the upper left and you'll be able to download a sheet access report which is just an excel file but has the info I think you are looking for.

1. 1. Navigate to your account settings in the upper left corner.
    2. 2. Click User Management
    3. 3. Click the blue More Options button and select "Download Sheet Access Report"
    4. 4. An excel file should open and will have every sheet under your acount along with the owner of the sheet and anyone who is share on it. I guess it won't have their name but only their email addresses... 

Hopefully this helps you!

• Zack S
    Zack S Employee

Hello Yolanda, 

The steps that Zac mentioned will work for showing you access to individual sheets, but won't necessarily show access to a particular workspace. 

However you can select a sheet that you know is in that workspace and look at the sharing list for that sheet, and that will be the list for the entire workspace, since the sharing list for a workspace is the same on each sheet. 

Let me know if you have any questions. 

-Zack 

This discussion has been closed.