Integrate Smartsheet with Workplace Chat by Facebook

Comments

• Chris McKay
    Chris McKay ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I'm going to be blunt here. This is a useless feature for 99.9% of your customers. So why was it prioritised over more important features that your customers are asking for (repeatedly over many years)?

• Why are we still without project baselines?
    • Why are system dates and times still broken 2 years later? 
    • Why am I still waiting for SCC documentation?
    • Why can I not assign multiple resources to a task?
    • Why is there no document version control?
    • Why is the sharing functionality so woefully implemented?
  • Brad Jones
    Brad Jones ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 05/22/18

Have to agree with Chris here.

You have a good product!  Please don't alienate your existing base by ignoring the things which they have taken time out of their busy days to give you feedback on.

I can applaud the number of integrations SS has launched over the past year, but the choice to not spend development resources on fixing some of the long-standing and painful issues customers have been experiencing for many years is very disappointing.

Please Smartsheet, have a look again to the problems posted in the community and spend your time fixing these.  Out of the top 10 issues reported in the forum, most of which are 2+years old, 90% still remain unresolved and unaddressed! 

• Sam COSDENT
    Sam COSDENT ✭✭✭
    edited 05/25/18

Do agree with both comments. It seems like the main target for Smartsheet is for sure to integrate with a big business, for example, Salesforce, Workspace along with other big Web apps. Which, in fact, didn't make me felt strange as it needs to run business and target with the big company or big Partner is more valuable in the term of financial and seeking customers. 

But to be honest the votes function seems to be much easier to be done as the other integration can make it happens. But seems like Smartsheet wants to run in this particular way. 

I strongly believe that if you make the vote function Smartsheet will be more and more popular and will be able to use internationally. 

In my view, if the vote still remains may be perhaps one day a big company such as Google might have your function and then a lot might have changed.

Really love you guys but request vote as Cris mentioned should be have accomplished at least some of it. But yet it's 2 years for some vote and still remains. 

Not to the complaint the development you guys did since the notification on mobile that was the great stuff vision. But only some task especially about the timestamp or assign multiple still missing. 

Hope this message will be heard or at least more announcement to be heard regarding the roadmap to the task voting.