Reminder email font issue

Loann McGee
Loann McGee ✭✭✭✭✭✭
edited 12/09/19 in Smartsheet Basics

Good morning,

Since the recent changes in the layout of reminder emails, I've noticed that the font for the text box field comes through very small. On my end, it looks like it's around a 6pt Arial. 

Is there a way to change it to a larger font?

I've included a photo for reference.

Reminder font.JPG

Comments

• Hi Loann,

There currently isn't a way to customize the font size of the email. The formatting of emails from Smartsheet are controlled by both the amount of information that needs to be communicated, and the email client's formatting.

Comments especially can appear in smaller fonts.

Try seeing if you can increase the minimum font size with your browser. 

Please also submit a Product Enhancement Request (using the form under Quick links on the right of the community site) to let our Product team know that you'd like to have more customization on the emails that are sent out from Smartsheet.

• I agree, it's too small. It should just be set to the same font as the sheet data text. I need a magnifying glass to look at it. And, my browser's minimum font size is 11, so I don't think that affects anything. 

Chris

• Loann McGee
    Loann McGee ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I've sent in a product enhancement request as the size of the font is so very tiny.

• Shaine, by observation of people's complaints I have noticed that leaving suggestions is not productive. The Comments font size and color have been a problem since Smartsheet started allowing them; I have noticed that there is constant complaining about them and the usual answer is "leave a suggestion". I am reluctant to use comments as the receiving user may not see them, they are grey and verrrrrrey small maybe 5-6pt. Jack Russell