Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Adding Logo to Existing Sheets

Brad Martin
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2016 Posts

I have tried to add a company logo to the existing sheet that I have created. I am unable to add it and it show up when printed to PDF. I added a workspace and then uploaded a logo and then added the sheet to the workspace thinking it would add the logo but that didnt work either. Is there a way to add a logo to existing sheets and have it show up when printed to PDF? When I create new sheets, the logo shows up. So I know the logo is uploaded. Thanks.

Tags:

Comments

• Colin Madison
    edited 03/31/16

I'm not entirely sure, but when you hit the print button in the toolbar on the left, you get a print dialog box, and there is a checkbox on the right for "include logo." is that checked?

• Travis
    Travis Employee

To confirm, when you open the sheet in Smartsheet, you see the logo at the top right of the screen, but when you export to PDF, you do not see the logo? Do you see any logo when you export?

Check on Colins suggestion - make sure the Include Logo checkbox is checked. 

• Thanks guys. The logo checkbox was not checked. I thought I looked at that but apparently I overlooked it. Thanks for resolving this for me.

This discussion has been closed.