Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives
The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.
Anyone else's sheets not filtering since May 7th release
Our reports are no longer filtering on key fields like status and priorities. We noticed it on Monday May 9th and everything was working fine May 6th.
Makes our reports contain alot of past items as now not filtering out complete tasks.
Anyone else seeing their report sheets not working right this week?
I've noticed for the last two weeks or so that not only is my report not sorting properly but also it is including rows that should have dropped out or dropping rows that should be included. If I go back to my Master sheet and enter data into the cells that the report is sorting on, save it, and then add the correct data to the cells, save it, the report refreshes correctly.
Hi Gary, there was an issue earlier this week that caused issues with some users reports. This has been resolved - if you are still experiencing issues, please email [email protected]
Raquel, if you have had issues for a couple weeks, please email [email protected] and they can help troubleshoot.
Yes got a note from Technical support that they re-indexed our reports and it corrected the issues we were having. They said they were working on a background issue that caused it so good to know it is done.