Account/User Management

Discussion List

• How to find out how many columns am I using in a sheet/report
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    Good morning, I looked through and didn't see this question, so if it is posted elsewhere, my apologies. Is there a way to know how many columns you have on a sheet without having to manually count them? I know I have a few sheets with a…
    991 5
    Closed 991 views 5 comments Most recent by Loann McGee Archived 2015 Posts
  • View access only to a "set of rows" ?
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    Hi, When I share a Smartsheet,  Is it possible to give view access only to a "set of rows" ?   I have a sheet with hundreds of rows. But I want to select/define the rows collaborators can view and edit. Is it possible now?   …
    451 4
    Closed 451 views 4 comments Most recent by George Thomas Irimben Archived 2015 Posts
  • Cannot login to mobile app - as Office 365 login users
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    Hi   We use SmartSheet via a login through our Office 365 account login   We therefore do NOT have a 'normal' SmartSHeet login, and therfore have no way we can see to login and use the mobile app   Any suggestions?
    210 1
    Closed 210 views 1 comment Most recent by Travis Archived 2015 Posts
  • link to another cell
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    It is possible to have two differents sheets, but once you update one of them in some cells the other sheet updates automatically????
    57 6
    Closed 57 views 6 comments Most recent by JamesR Archived 2015 Posts
  • Gmail
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    Hello -    I'm using google mail at work but I do not use a @gmail address. Am I able to still integrate smartsheet with my email? I've downloaded the app but it doesn't seem to be working?
    12 1
    Closed 12 views 1 comment Most recent by Travis Archived 2015 Posts
  • Editing User Name
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    I'm trying to get all of my contacts organized and there is one in the User Management Group that is greyed out, thus it won't allow me to edit how their name appears (it's in all lower case - OCD!!!).   Help? Loann
    172 3
    Closed 172 views 3 comments Most recent by Travis Archived 2015 Posts
  • File Upload
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    We are considering using smartsheets, but noticed on the Product Tour page -> File Sharing, it indicates that the user can upload files to Google Drive, Bix, Dropbox, and Evernote.  Our organization prohibits the use of all of these wit…
    597 4
    Closed 597 views 4 comments Most recent by Amin Elassaad Archived 2015 Posts
  • Permissions have changed for an administrator
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    Hi, There is an administrator for one of the sheets we have who can no longer delete or modify columns (its now greyed out) The only change that has recently been implemented was that another individual was also given administrator rights…
    53 4
    Closed 53 views 4 comments Most recent by Travis Archived 2015 Posts
  • Transfer ownership of a sheet
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    We have a new licensed user and I need to transfer ownership of a sheet I created to her. However, when I go in to do so from the User Management option it's not clear to me if it is going to transfer ALL of my sheets to her, or if once I …
    52 3
    Closed 52 views 3 comments Most recent by Loann McGee Archived 2015 Posts
  • Is there a way a Viewer user add a comment to a discussion bubble?
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    Hi! I have a smartsheet with open tasks for our client that we are working on. I would like the client to be able to see the smartsheet but with these conditions: - that she can't edit the text of the rows - that she can't move the rows …
    168 3
    Closed 168 views 3 comments Most recent by Richard Rymill SBP Archived 2015 Posts