Cell linking

Discussion List

• Avoiding double entry in multiple sheets.
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    I currently use Smartsheet for one purpose and still use Excel spreadsheets for another purpose.  I have however hit a problem and wonder if anyone can help and provide a solution.   Currently I have a sales spreadsheet for each employee…
    34 2
    Closed 34 views 2 comments Most recent by Spencer Simmonds Archived 2015 Posts
  • Hyperlinking to templates
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    We have Project Tracking sheets with great detail, and we have project log sheets with a web form that saleman can fill out on their smart phones then submit and it populates into the Project Log sheet. I would like to link our project tra…
    34 1
    Closed 34 views 1 comment Most recent by Travis Archived 2015 Posts
  • Master Sheets
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    Hi,    I am trying to find a way to link my master sheet to new project sheets.  My Master sheet already exists and lists all our premises, product in them and also locations of product.  All we rollout new products - this all needs to…
    135 1
    Closed 135 views 1 comment Most recent by Travis Archived 2015 Posts
  • Linking Sheets - Inbound link colors
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    We have a master project tracking sheet which links cells from several different project sheets. In general, when you link cells, a blue arrow will appear on the left side of the cell. I'm noticing that some of these cells have red arrows …
    212 1
    Closed 212 views 1 comment Most recent by Travis Archived 2015 Posts
  • link to another cell
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    It is possible to have two differents sheets, but once you update one of them in some cells the other sheet updates automatically????
    36 6
    Closed 36 views 6 comments Most recent by JamesR Archived 2015 Posts
  • How can i create a hiperlink for a cell in google sheets and link it to a cell in smartsheet?
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    Hello Everyone   I am in the process of creating a budget sheet in smartsheet. I need to have a total monthly amounts transfer from google sheets to one cell in smartsheet. Also, when data is updated in google sheets also will update in …
    111 2
    Closed 111 views 2 comments Most recent by Jorge Gomez Archived 2015 Posts
  • Cross-project Date Dependencies
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    Hi,    The Help page on Cell Linking says ( in the first paragraph ) that it's possible to do 'cross-project date dependencies.'  Sounds like just what I need! But I can't figure out how.    Does anyone know? I have several project wit…
    271 3
    Closed 271 views 3 comments Most recent by JamesR Archived 2015 Posts
  • cell linking
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    Is there anyway to cell link in templates? or Template to sheet? or just sheet to sheet? trying to keep annual running records for monthly reports?
    2 2
    Closed 2 views 2 comments Most recent by Travis Archived 2015 Posts
  • Preparing the Process
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    Hi to everyone I would like share with others users my questions about peparing the sheet for organize the jobs of the company where I work to see what are you guys think about this subject. I have to organize and follow every job of the…
    14 1
    Closed 14 views 1 comment Most recent by JamesR Archived 2015 Posts
  • Setting up incoming payments.
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    I see so much potential for this product in my small business and I'm really excited to try and find a solution for my issue. I have have a business with approximately 650 clients. Most of my clients are on a payment schedule (some weekly,…
    182 4
    Closed 182 views 4 comments Most recent by JamesR Archived 2015 Posts