Enhancement Request

Discussion List

• Ideas for Multi Department Service Request tool
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    All,   We are currently using Smartsheet as a Help Desk Ticket system for one system, with two developers and two users that submit bug or enhancement requests.  A webform is used to submit the request and email alerts and conditional fo…
    31 5
    Closed 31 views 5 comments Most recent by Patrick Lawler Archived 2015 Posts
  • One tab, multiple reports?
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    Smart Sheet has proven to be an amazing tool. In using it, I have built several reports that are starting to take up too much space on my display. Some of these reports are very similar (Quarterly reports, for example, are taking up four t…
    Closed 31 views 2 comments Most recent by Jacob Tolman Archived 2015 Posts
  • Is there an ETA to add the ability to Merge Cells?
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    I need to be able to merge cells and I read the posts that it is not availble but "votes will be put in" for it. Is there an update? I can't imagine it would be very difficult to add the functionality and it would make managing p…
    11 1
    Closed 11 views 1 comment Most recent by Eric Browne Archived 2015 Posts
  • Feature Suggestions
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    I would like to make two small suggestions. When you are using "days" it would be helpful if it specified whether they are business days or calendar days. For example, when you are using days in the duration field of a gant chart…
    162 9
    Closed 162 views 9 comments Most recent by Gail Schaar Archived 2015 Posts
  • Tagging Discussions and Dashboard Discussions
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    Is there a way to add Tags to a discussion that will also be searchable?   The tags would be separated into 2 categories: * Followers: people who should follow, * Topics: Just different topics tag * Those users who are in the Follow c…
    21 1
    Closed 21 views 1 comment Most recent by Zack S Archived 2015 Posts
  • Set Highlight Changes "as of" date/time
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    The highlight changes feature is fantastic...however, it would be very nice if you could set an "as of" date/time.  For example I created a SmartSheet today and sent it to my team for feedback...I can't use the highlight changes …
    Closed 11 views 2 comments Most recent by Zack S Archived 2015 Posts
  • Tab color
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    It would be nice to assign colors to sheet tabs for quick identification.
    11 4
    Closed 11 views 4 comments Most recent by SoniaR Archived 2015 Posts
  • Copy a row with attachments within a sheet
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    Good morning, While I know that a row can be copied/moved to another sheet with the option to include the attachments/discussions, is this capability in development for doing so within the same sheet?   We find ourselves needing to copy/…
    Closed 31 views 4 comments Most recent by SoniaR Archived 2015 Posts
  • How do you "browse the community"
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    It was suggested in the New to the Community area under Quick Tips: > Answer: to "Browse the Community". How do you do this? I would like to be able to see a list of all the topics available. Sometimes, you don't have a specif…
    Closed 1 view 5 comments Most recent by Alina Anderson Archived 2015 Posts
  • Discussions
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    Would it be possible to change the color of the Discussion baloon?   It is dificult to see with the sheet background being white also.    
    Closed 1 view 1 comment Most recent by Travis Archived 2015 Posts