Enhancement Request

Discussion List

• Search functionality on attachment contents?
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    We are wanting to move our documents from SharePoint to Smartsheet. However, one small benefit of SharePoint is that a search done will return results of those keywords if they are in the body of the document, not just the title (excluding…
    Closed 22 views 2 comments Most recent by Travis Archived 2015 Posts
  • Order value based on price breaks
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    Hi,   I have ~30 products each with four price breaks and I need to determine the value for each order (a single product type is listed per row) based on the ordered quantity and its associated price break.   The really clunky method I…
    Closed 11 views 4 comments Most recent by Steven Edwards Archived 2015 Posts
  • Web Form - Weekly Project Updates
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    Is there a way to create a WebForm that would allow my Project managers to do Weekly updates on each "sheet" or project?   If so, Can that information be placed in a central point? It  appears I can only create a webform that u…
    52 1
    Closed 52 views 1 comment Most recent by SoniaR Archived 2015 Posts
  • Task completion updates
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    Hi, I have created a production schedule sheet which is viewed by the guys in the workshop. I'm trying to find the best way for them to give me updates on task completion. I dont want to give them editor access to the sheet because this th…
    Closed 12 views 4 comments Most recent by Kevin Jacques Archived 2015 Posts
  • Absolute record references
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    Is there a convenient way to assign a fixed reference to a record that remains the same even if new rows are added or deleted anywhere above the record?  Something like linking cells from another sheet, only within the same sheet, may work…
    560 2
    Closed 560 views 2 comments Most recent by YouReachedEd Archived 2015 Posts
  • How to merge the tasks from multiple sheets for a single user ?
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    Hi   I am uding smartsheet to manage the opening of stores in several countries and I invite my internal staff with our franchisee's staff in a a sheet which is a Micro-Planing with 175 tasks to be executed for a neat store opening.   …
    Closed 63 views 1 comment Most recent by Richard Rymill SBP Archived 2015 Posts
  • Preserve leading 0's:
    In Archived 2015 Posts

44 1
    Closed 44 views 1 comment Most recent by Travis Archived 2015 Posts
  • Backup Reports & Templates
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    Hi Community,   I've got backups under control... BUT what I've found from various options / systems is that the reports can't be backed up. Has anyone found a way to do this?
    567 2
    Closed 567 views 2 comments Most recent by Travis Archived 2015 Posts
  • Search Results - intuitive vs exact match?
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    This has come up a few times (okay, probably quite often!) as to whether there will be a development for the search function to be able to return results for "close match" vs exact spelling. For instance, we were looking for an e…
    Closed 75 views 4 comments Most recent by Travis Archived 2015 Posts
  • Convert Text to Number?
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    Is there a way in a Smartsheet column to convert a Text value into a Numeric value?   For example, I have a column called "Duration", formatted as a "Text/Number" column type, and I have values in that column that are…
    1491 4
    Closed 1.5K views 4 comments Most recent by David Bright Archived 2015 Posts