Enhancement Request

Discussion List

• Feature Request - Ability to Email locked fields in the auto-response
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    We are attempting to use Smartsheet to aggregate some of our quality data. Users score customer interactions and will utilize a web form to populate a Smartsheet. The sheet contains formulas that calculate the actual scores (in a few categ…
    12 1
    Closed 12 views 1 comment Most recent by Travis Archived 2015 Posts
  • Simple text field option
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    For a specific row I want to add some notes, more notes than the note column will take, can't use the discusssion option because I want to be able to edit these notes, don't want to attach a googledoc because it just takes too long and I w…
    183 4
    Closed 183 views 4 comments Most recent by Energy Kick Archived 2015 Posts
  • Attached Documents and Conflicted Copies
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    On occasion, our functional teams need to edit/add/subtract information from documents attached to specific project lines. The version history information helps us untangle the “conflicted copy” mess we get into sometimes and it seems that…
    13 2
    Closed 13 views 2 comments Most recent by Travis Archived 2015 Posts
  • Need to Receive Out of Office Replies for Update Requests
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    I created a Smartsheet to collaborate with a department that is in another facility.  The nature of our collaboration can be time-sensitive, and when someone is out of the office we need to know.  The process that currently exists is to us…
    63 2
    Closed 63 views 2 comments Most recent by Tim Williamson Archived 2015 Posts
  • linking existing discussion to task
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    I just got started with Smartview and created a few discussions.  Then I wanted to link those to a task.  Can't quite figure out how to do that.   Later, I found out I could create a discussion from the task line which will then show up …
    12 1
    Closed 12 views 1 comment Most recent by Travis Archived 2015 Posts
  • Microsoft Project Import
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    Hi All,    I use smartsheets mostly as a project management system for my clientbase. Most of my clients reuiqre porject schedules to be in Microsoft porject and I prefer doing my plans in MSP as it has much more funcatonality in terms o…
    655 5
    Closed 655 views 5 comments Most recent by Richard Rymill SBP Archived 2015 Posts
  • Web forms
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    I would like to be able to change the width of the forms I would like the form to be able to identify the entry in the email is an actual email address 
    102 7
    Closed 102 views 7 comments Most recent by Mario Archived 2015 Posts
  • Update requests for outside users
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    I have a database of clients that i curently run on a traditional database platform. I have been thinking of mooving completely to smartsheet but one thing has been holding me back... i want to be able to send update requests directly to m…
    134 2
    Closed 134 views 2 comments Most recent by Travis Archived 2015 Posts