IT & Operations

Discussion List

• social media symbol set
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    Since we can't upload our own set of symbols, you really should add a social media symbol set to the choices.  It would be incredibly helpful when it comes to media planning and tracking, to be able to make a drop down with those symbols. …
    33 5
    Closed 33 views 5 comments Most recent by Travis Archived 2015 Posts
  • Web Form - Weekly Project Updates
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    Is there a way to create a WebForm that would allow my Project managers to do Weekly updates on each "sheet" or project?   If so, Can that information be placed in a central point? It  appears I can only create a webform that u…
    73 1
    Closed 73 views 1 comment Most recent by SoniaR Archived 2015 Posts
  • Day of the week formulas
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    How do I schedule repeating appointments on a specific day of the week; Ex: Every Mon at 10:00 First Tue of the Month at 09:00 I did not see the day of the week variable or formula. Thanks Alan Guggenheim
    11 1
    Closed 11 views 1 comment Most recent by Travis Archived 2015 Posts
  • Drop Down Lists
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    I am new to smart sheets and way behind my fellow community members level.   I have a database spreadsheet for tracking new product development.   Question: can you incorporate a drop down list into a smartsheet.   Appreciate your ad…
    1268 2
    Closed 1.3K views 2 comments Most recent by JohnHinkle Archived 2015 Posts
  • Formatting sheets influencing shared users
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    How do I prevent a user sort and expanding tasks in a sheet effecting other users also working on same sheet?
    12 1
    Closed 12 views 1 comment Most recent by Travis Archived 2015 Posts
  • smartsheet and Enfocus Switch integration
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    I'm a new user and with my basic understanding I can see the potentential of Smartsheet and Switch downstream. For example the data from a form could be picked up by Switch using email notifications. My question; has anyone managed the rev…
    72 1
    Closed 72 views 1 comment Most recent by Travis Archived 2015 Posts
  • Using as Consultant to Businesses?
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    Does anyone have any "best practices" in using Smartsheet in connection with consulting to businesses? I'm an "outsourced" or part-time CFO/Controller to a variety of businesses. Usually, the business has staff that wil…
    51 4
    Closed 51 views 4 comments Most recent by David Owens Archived 2015 Posts
  • Gantt Chart
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    Hi, when we connect a task from one person to another person the start date is automatically changes from actual, How to keep the same start date for the person?   Thanks, IT MFF
    12 2
    Closed 12 views 2 comments Most recent by JamesR Archived 2015 Posts
  • How do I link Cells to assign people?
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    In the sheet shown below I have some tasks assigned to specific people regardless of who is hired. Other tasks get assigned based on who the manager of the new hire is  (see "manager" in the assigned to field). I have added a row…
    251 4
    Closed 251 views 4 comments Most recent by JBogert Archived 2015 Posts
  • Email problem
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    Hi,   When i send update request to my team i will put cc to me. but i am not recieving the update request mail to my email inbox. can you tell me what will be the cause?   Thanks, ITMFF.
    31 1
    Closed 31 views 1 comment Most recent by Travis Archived 2015 Posts