Good afternoon, 

We have set up a shipping request form, now we want to be able to track the request being completed via a form.

Is there a way to generate a half filled form for our drivers on their phones that shows the shipping request portion already filled so they can complete the form with

Hi there:

I have a client who completed a form, but it would allow him to submit his form with the "send me a copy of my responses" selected. He deselected and the form did come through. How can I send him a copy of his responses? I would like it to be in the same format as if he had selected the

We send samples to our (potential) customers and we want to send a brief update form to the contact in the email to understand the success of the sample. 

We want this form to be sent once and 2 weeks after the date shipped.

I tried investigating notification but I can't limit the notice to send

Hi all,

I have a little issue with web form setup. How can I switch off checkbox >Send me a copy of my responses<. I don't see it in a web form on my pc, but it's still there when I open form in my mobile device. I don't need it, so how can I switch it

Hey guys.

I am just starting to setup a sheet for a huge sports event that shall provide all relevant info, but also be used live to update the onsite status.

Basically there will be about 10 stations that will be identically except for individual timings and some details (i.e. number of people per