When dragging the email from my Outlook window to Smartsheet in Google Chrome it removes the file from my Outlook entirely and the email is gone.

I tested this in MS Edge and confirmed it does not happen when using Edge; the file copies and uploads to Smartsheet without deleting it from Outlook.

Hi all,

Been trying to look for my solution here, but i can't seem to find it. Hopefully someone can help me.

I have a supplier approval database with supplier info, several checkboxes for required docs, etc.

Also have an approval column, and then an approval reference column.

What i intend to do

I have update requests set for each employee's annual review. I would like to change one bit of text in the preformatted email. Is there a way to do this? Specifically, the line reads:

Contact Mary Beth or Jesse. 

I would like to remove 'Mary Beth or'

Is there a way to do this without opening each

I wish, I wish upon a sheet that these will someday be a reality...if some of these are already posted, I apologize... Product team - most, if not all, of these were sent to Scott Willeke verbally or via e-mail so he could lend more context.  These items are some of the things that would make

I know you can create a sheet by importing a document into SmartSheet and having it auto-create around the information; however, how do you continue this?  IE You take a sheet from Excel, that will continue to be used, and import it into SmartSheet, then you want to update the information in the SS

Wondering if anybody encountered the same situation here.

I have a very simple mechanical drawing approval workflow that works fine if the approver only click on "Approve" or "Decline" button.

The approval column will change to Submitted when drawing submitted (trigger by attachment), and changed

Am I being dense? I can see ways to automate a reminder based on conditions, but in a sheet with multiple submissions from one person, if I want to remind them ONLY if I haven’t received a recent update, I can’t say “don’t send if.” ?

I can send a request for update based on “if not in the past” but