My objective right now is optimizing my worksheets to have as little human interaction as possible beyond entering inputs. To that end I have users input their data through web forms to populate my sheets. My issue is that I cannot generate hyperlinks automatically on the new rows created by the

I'm looking to select a row based off of 2 criteria searched for in the row, and return a third value in the same row.  I feel like this is possible with the existing functions but for the life of me I can't seem to figure it out. This wouldn't be difficult with array equations in excel but i'm not

Our team is looking for a way to count the number of projects of three distinct types.  I have them located within three different folders.  I do not want to have to use cell linking.  A user should be able to create a new project without having to open a summary sheet and create a new cell link.

When I want to email someone, I don't want all the columns sent in the email. I click on the edit columns to select what I want to send. Many times it's just one or two columns that I want to send. However, it is very difficult sometimes because we have a sheet that contains many columns.

The order

I really like the Card view and how you can show different fields or parents of things in the description. I would very much like this to be added to the calendar view. Defaulting to the primary column is very frustrating IMO and makes the calendar functionality almost useless for project management