So I have created several Reports and have noticed that when you add them to a Dashboard, anyone with Dashboard Access can view them as a Widget; however, When made a viewer on the Report itself, all the people see is a blank page.  Do the Viewers also need access to the sheet the report is pulled

Hello -

I have setup a sales pipeline spreadsheet and a separate proposal tracking spreadsheet.  I would like to create a automatic workflow in the sales pipeline sheet so that when "Proposal" or "Pitch" is selected as a status in the pipeline a automatic workflow takes place to present the form for

What types, if any, of external input from other programs is SmartSheet capable of handling/using?

IE, is there a way to set up a sheet so that whenever a certain program updates its information your sheet does as well?  If so, what types of programs function in this way with SmartSheet?  Is it

I currently have multiple employees who update a lot of projects using forms and recurring weekly update requests. Each project has its own row. Those projects often get reassigned, and new ones are regularly added. I've looked all over the SS community to see if there's a way to edit which rows are