I need to be able to return the most recent value for the Created Date column and the corresponding Discussed column text.

Currently, I am using an IF, COUNT, MAX, CHILDREN formula that I found on the community to return a MAX date within a grouping of rows but I can't figure out how to also return

The new policy has change the rules, Free Users are no more able to send line of a Sheet .  There are some Workspaces where you can ten or more free user who need that to share.

And 120€/users is to expansive now to do it.

I send 2 requests to Smartsheet. 

Support Case Number: 03599177 Support Case

Hi,

I have created a report to use on a dashboard for showing the number of job cards to print for our workshop. The report is shown below, and you can see that there are different amount of jobs to be printed for each workshop:

Report Image

You will see on here that there is:

• 3x for the FASTRACK Workshop
  • 10x

Hello,  We are using and enterprise version of Smartsheet and within several of the Smartsheets we have multiple user/input.  When I open this sheet all of the categories are expanded.  Is there a way to set the sheet so that when I open it, it is in the most compact configuration, only showing the

Hello:

I have an Update Request that contains a message. For some reason, SmartSheet is causing a break in the text and moving a portion of a sentence to a new row. No matter what I do with it, I can't get it to flow the way it should in a paragraph. I even created a second Update Request, retyped

I have two columns of data showing prices, say $1,100 in one and $2,200 in another.  I want to display this as a range in a report as "Your price is $1,100 - $2,200".  I used this formula: 

"$" + $[Report Low Price]@row + " - $" + ($[Report High Price]@row

which returns "$1100 - $2200", how can i

I wish, I wish upon a sheet that these will someday be a reality...if some of these are already posted, I apologize... Product team - most, if not all, of these were sent to Scott Willeke verbally or via e-mail so he could lend more context.  These items are some of the things that would make