Hi guys.

I use SmartSheet to track clients, jobs and opportunities. I have a sheet for each.

For the most part, it works well. But the one area it's letting me down is linking relevant records.

I'd like to be able to go to the client card and see all their jobs and opportunities. And I'd like to be

I am growing increasingly frustrated with not being able to get in touch with help early in the morning (east coast).  What are the hours that sales and support work?  I can't find it posted on the website anywhere.  Having to wait until midday to get a hold of anyone is really a pain and causing

Is it possible to save an image in a template. I have tried but they disappear. I have all options ticked.

I understand that I can attach them but visually it would be better for a small image to be shown against the item name.

Would this be something that could be done in the future to save having

I have had a problem that has occured twice over the last week where I have been completing the SmartForm linked to our sheet, it closes down halfway through and loses everything that has been inputted.  

The browser settings are all correct and there don't appear to be any internet connectivity