Firstly, yes - I know the Control Center sheets are not "templates" but I would want resourcing to be able to filter out the workspace or at least the folder used to spin up SCC projects.

Since I pre-load "assembly time" by assigning it to the genaric "Assembly" contact in ALL of the grouped gantt

Hello, 

I created a draft version of a workspace, now I need to transfer it to a licensed user and I get:

"You have exceeded the maximum number of emails that your account can send"

How can I get this fixed????

Thanks

Here's what I want to be able to do for resource management. Is there a workaround to accomplish this?

• Assign individual resources  (they are not licensed users) to a team\group. Assigning tasks to multiple individuals does not work for me. 
  • Each individual has default work hours. E.g. 8 hrs. It can

I saw a post in the community at https://community.smartsheet.com/discussion/auto-refreshing-sheetsgrids which had a similar question. But no answer was provided and the last update (from another member) was in Dec. 2018. Again, no response or answer was provided.

I have a sheet, with formulas, to

Hi all,

I'm struggling to think of a way to aggregate data that changes weekly. I will try and describe as best as I can! smiley

We have a sheet that financial advisers fill in weekly (separate sheet for each adviser) to show various information as attached in the screenshot. The adviser updates this

Hi.

We are using SmartSheet to store multiple sheets that should be created by one person.  This person will share one or more sheets in each of multiple workspaces.

I am writing an application (in C#, hosted on AWS Lambda) that must access each Workspace, and Sheet, and read each Sheet.  I am using

I provision all projects for our PMO and each project is housed in a Workspace to control access, so, I am the 'owner' for each project in our organization...

This setup worked for a time, but now that we're scaling up, I'm receiving access requests for projects almost hourly. Unfortunately, the way

Hi, Gentlemen.

I created some charts on Smartsheet Labs Charts but i can't add them into my workspace on Smartsheet.

How do i do that? Above is a print screen of the charts i created.

OBS: I have already tried to upload via URL (URL and embed code). I was not successful.

I need help