=SUM(CHILDREN()) / (COUNT(CHILDREN()) + COUNTIF(CHILDREN(), ""))

I am using the above formula for percent complete in my project plan as seen by my picture. My question is when certain parts of the project have not been started yet how do you exclude the cell with the "N/A" value in it from being

Hello all.

I have several work flow sheets, in which collaborators have to change the status of the tasks, but not all collaborators could change any status. 

The question is possible edit permissions on cells to avoid that any user could change it?

Thanks

I'm trying to setup an intake process where a new project is submitted through a form and appears within a project intake sheet for review/approval/denial. If approved, I'd like certain, if not all, column values for new projects to be copied over to a master sheet, which includes additional columns

I am trying to create a formula that counts how many jobs are due to start in a month, that havent already been started. I have created the below formula to try and count the jobs in the current month:

=COUNTIFS({Tippa JC Status}, ="", {Tippa Start}, MONTH({Tippa Start}) = MONTH(TODAY()))

Then I

I have created a form to capture some series of data. One of the fields on the form is for the user that is completing the form to key in their email address.  I would like to create workflow automation when a certain trigger has taken place (example a checkbox checked) for the alert to be triggered