One very interesting thing for me is the curiosity I get from people around me when they see me using Smartsheet. The low threshold of knowledge to get into it and the "mimic" of spreadsheet (excel) view behind it makes it so much more attractive than MS Project for example. Often when I bring up MS

I am trying to share a sheet with a colleague. I set him as a Viewer and sent him the link. He is being prompted to log in. This person does not have a Smartsheet license and just needs view only access to the sheet. Can you please help me figure out how to fix this? I thought perhaps the problem

Hi there,

On receiving email notification, there is a hyperlink to navigate to the sheet. In this case, user has to find the row in the relevant sheet among hundred other rows. 

Is there a way, where a hyperlink can directly navigate to the affected row rather than the sheet. So in case of multiple

Good morning,

In the Team level, I had access to a report that showed me all Users per sheet/report, so that when someone left/changed departments, I could easily see what access they had.

This report is no longer available to me since we went to the Enterprise level, and our SysAdmin says that the

Hello! we use Smartsheet mostly for inventory management and I was wondering if anyone had some suggestions on how to write a formula to automatically subtract the parts that go into each item while also subtracting the completed part. I currently link in the part inventory from one sheet and update