Hello,

I am setting up a staffing leave Smartsheet for my team and unfortunately I am getting the #INVALID DATA TYPE error message.

There are 2 formulae set up within the sheet:

Leave Remaining (the dark grey row) is calculated as follows: =[Leave Allowance] - Taken + [Leave Bought] + Carried +

Hello!

I have several projects with many rows of information per project on one master sheet. I use conditional formatting to seperate/identify projects by colour. That colour coding applies to both grid and calendar view nicely. BUT I would like to combine a project code and task name in calendar

I'm linking to someone's Start Date on a project, using the relevant sheet. However, the End Dates I need to track are at the end of a long set of tasks on another sheet - only once all those tasks are completed will this person's time on the project be done. I'd like to link to the very last task

I want to use smartsheet as an international project management tool. One thing is driving me creasy.

I want to send out a notification to an assignee if the predecessor task is completed. Please find attached a screenshot of my scenario. 

The task in row 27 needs row 25 & 26 to be done ( active

Hello community! Anyone have a work-around for this? Here's the situation:

I’ve created a vlookup formula in my sheet to obtain an email address from another sheet, and then want to alert someone using the email address result from the formula. When I go to build the condition in the alert (for