Hello,

I have a particular problem, I have a series of cells that have formulas to detect the checked values of a series of Check Boxes, creating conditional formatting and inserting 'N/A' in certain cells:

=IF([Assemblage Mecanique]8 = 1, "N/A", IF(Coupe8 = 1, "N/A", ""))

after this check the

We are only 6 months into our Smartsheet journey and thus often tinkering and creating new reports, it would be really handy to have a ruler at the top in order to align fields/columns in reports. I have marked where a ruler could sit with highlighter yellow below. Does anyone else recognise the

Hi Smartsheet Community,

We're thinking of some use cases for helping Smartsheet users utilize Salesforce ServiceCloud data more effectively and efficiently.  

Any Salesforce ServiceCloud users out there who would be willing to chat with us and give us feedback on our use cases? Even if you don't

When integrating my Smartsheet into Google Calendar it creates a second event for every task labeled "Edit Smartsheet Rows". I think this has something to do with making it easier to adjust the Smartsheet from the Google Calendar, but I don't need that functionality nearly as much as I need my

Good afternoon,

We've upgraded to Enterprise (still a bit of a work in progress) but I notice I no longer have access to the User Management area (I'm not a SysAdmin any longer).

Is there a way for this access to be restored so it only shows User Management for the sheets/reports I have created? I