Is there a way or setting where I can control how email alerts are sent when multiple rows match the criteria? For a while, even if multiple rows matched the criteria, we would always get individual emails/alerts for each row. (i.e. 6 row match criteria = 6 emails). However, after the recent update,

Hi there Smartsheet Community!

I have been a smartsheet user for a few years now but this is my first post with the community (so i'll try my very best to describe my issue)

I use two different sheets for planning in my company, which is currently manually updated. I am hoping to link these sheets

Hi There,

my support team has to check 600 - 800 technical setups on a weekly basis. They have to approach all systems physically and do certain routines.

We want to use Smartsheet and its forms to easily document that process and generate reporting.

We would populate a list with all relevant

My apologies if this has already been covered, but I didn't see anything specific to this subject when searching.

I have a Excel sheet that has 45,000 + rows. The data in the rows are filled by 2 columns - United States Zip Code's and city's linked to those zip codes. This Excel sheet is used as a

Hello,

I was looking all over the Community page and I was able to find the help I needed to make my statement work but when I changed the column in the statement it would stop working. I was hoping someone could explain the difference to me.

Below are my examples.

1. Working statement

An employee retired without transferring his sheets and reports, that are in various workspaces and folders, to me. How do I keep the sheets and reports in the same workspace and folders while transferring ownership to me? I'm SysAdm and licensed user on Enterprise

We are trying to create a formula on the Schedule field that will change color to Red, Green or Yellow based on Multiple day and Status selection. 

For example:

If Status is In Progress and End Date is > Today and R - Date is Empty then is Green.

IF Status is In Progress and End Date is < Today and