I'm trying to setup an intake process where a new project is submitted through a form and appears within a project intake sheet for review/approval/denial. If approved, I'd like certain, if not all, column values for new projects to be copied over to a master sheet, which includes additional columns

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

Since the Multi Select Dropdown option was not around when we created our form, we used a variety of check boxes to gather the required data via a form published on our website.

Now that the Multi Select Dropdown is an option, we would like to

Hi,

I have created a report to use on a dashboard for showing the number of job cards to print for our workshop. The report is shown below, and you can see that there are different amount of jobs to be printed for each workshop:

Report Image

You will see on here that there is:

• 3x for the FASTRACK Workshop
  • 10x

I have update requests set for each employee's annual review. I would like to change one bit of text in the preformatted email. Is there a way to do this? Specifically, the line reads:

Contact Mary Beth or Jesse. 

I would like to remove 'Mary Beth or'

Is there a way to do this without opening each

I wish, I wish upon a sheet that these will someday be a reality...if some of these are already posted, I apologize... Product team - most, if not all, of these were sent to Scott Willeke verbally or via e-mail so he could lend more context.  These items are some of the things that would make