Dear Expert,

I have 40 sheets containing following column with example (example for one sheet only):

Equipment ID | Equipment Group | Part Name | Quantity | Unit Price | Total Price

11MBX21       | AAF                       | Bearing     |  2            |   150        |  300

11MBX22       | AAF

Hello all,

I have been pouring through excel and smartsheet help forums for a couple of days now, and I haven't seen my issue asked or addressed so thought I'd ask here. 

I have, in one column called Terms, cells that contains lists of terms and phrases.  For example, one cell contains the following

Is there any updated information for linking cells between sheets with the new UI?

It looks like the direct way is still in tact (where you right-click on the destination cell, click on "Link cell from another sheet", and file through the sheets in a pane on the left until you find the source sheet,

I'm completely new to Smartsheet so I may be overcomplicating this, or going about it the wrong way.

I want to ensure the value entered into a field is either unique within the column, or if it has been used before, then I want to to be exactly the same as a previously entered value. 

The use case

I am currently struggling with the following COUNTIFS formula

=COUNTIFS(AND([Start Date]:[Start Date], <= TODAY(), ISDATE([Start Date]:[Start Date]), [% Complete]:[% Complete] <= 0.5, [Helper Column]:[Helper Column] = 3))

It should read as follows...

Count a row if it...

has a Start Date that is