My example is to select an material size value based on the material. Something like this:  

If [cell1]="4X8 Sheet" then [cell2]=32, if [cell1]="4X12 Sheet" then [cell2]=48, etc, etc. 

I have a dropdown list in the materials column to restrict the set of possible materials.

Subsequently, I would

Can't figure this out.. I have form with 4 fields in it. The user picks drop downs off of each of the 4 questions and saves the form.  In the sheet, I have a 5th column that concatenates all of the 4 fields. (It basically builds a unique name for each of our customer audits) and looks like this..

I have Two sheets, one that acts as a "Rate card", it is broken down into Job title / Location / Day rate and the second is a budget sheet.

For Example, Rate Card

Column 1 / Column 2 / Column 3

Project Manager / UK / £10

Project Manager / US / £20

Developer / UK / £11

Developer / US / £22

In my

I have a "Master" project resource sheet with great grandparent rows for "Current Projects" and "Future Projects", Then grandparent rows for each "Project", parent rows for department and child rows for the individual resources per department. 

I'm trying to create a filter to filter resources by

I have a form (not Smartsheet and unable to convert to Smartsheet form) that populates into Smartsheet. Dates come in long form (I.E. September 30, 2019), which means they are not reportable in Smartsheet. I need to get the long form date into a date format Smartsheet recognizes so I can run reports