Any plans in the future for letting us update the dashboard background color to any color we'd like? I'd love to be able to use black for dashboard backgrounds, as well as the backgrounds of the widgets, so that when on TV sets around the office, graphs are floating in black instead of a white

I am wondering if there is a way to show more than one month on calendar view.  I am working creating an HR sheet and I need to be able to see the last 12 months if someone took a vacation.  

Also is there a way in a column to have more than 1 date so for example if someone took off both June 5th

Hi,

I am trying to get a formula to sum the total value of orders invoiced this week. The formula i have tried is below, but returns '0' as the value.

=SUMIF({Completion Date}, {Completion Date} = WEEKNUMBER(TODAY()), {Order Value})

The sheet references are to single columns titled 'Completion Date'

Hello,

I am looking to set up a credentialing tracking template. I would like to track the credentialing process including but not limited to documents submitted/pending, approvals, etc. I'm curious, does anyone out there have any examples of such templates? Any ideas are much appreciated. 

Thank

Hi everyone,

TL;DR : When will we be able to have dynamic dropdown for a column / field in a form? Is there a workaround? I can't think of a single project where this CAN'T be used...

I'm using Smartsheet more and more to provide simple solutions to my clients regarding their work (finance,