I created a smart sheet that notifies the appropriate lead when someone is requesting access to a project. All the formulas, filters, and alerts are correct.  The issue I'm having is when a form is filled out a new row is created the formulas aren’t being placed in the appropriate cells so the

Hello community! Anyone have a work-around for this? Here's the situation:

I’ve created a vlookup formula in my sheet to obtain an email address from another sheet, and then want to alert someone using the email address result from the formula. When I go to build the condition in the alert (for

Hi,

I currently have the following formula which is used for counting how many jobs we intend to complete on a day:

=COUNTIF({Realistic Completion Date 4}, {Realistic Completion Date 4} = TODAY())

This works fine, although there is a scenario where we often add things to the job, which is identified

Hello, 

I am currently using SmartSheets for our staffing agencies to submit potential candidates to open requisitions. On our side of smartsheet, we have a drop down with the "status" of the candidate (Pending, submitted to hiring manager, rejected, hired, etc) that helps us process submissions.

I'm looking for a time tracking solution for field employees that integrates with Smartsheet.  In our organization we have a master project list sheet that compiles project data for all of our active projects.  Our field installers are currently logging their time using T Sheets, they're clocking

Is it possible to view the task or sub-task assigned to a resource in a resource view?  We use a multi-project sheet to encapsulate schedules and would like to track resources within a sheet as opposed to across sheets.  As you can see in the screenshot, the resource view only shows the sheet name