We send samples to our (potential) customers and we want to send a brief update form to the contact in the email to understand the success of the sample. 

We want this form to be sent once and 2 weeks after the date shipped.

I tried investigating notification but I can't limit the notice to send

Hi all,

I could not find any thread with this specific problem, pardon me if there is one....

I created a new Workspace, and within that workspace i also created a single spreadsheet.

So i start writting content on that spreadsheet, then click the small "floppy" on the top left, close the page and

Hello,

I am trying to figure out how to extract months out of a grid. My goal is to count how many assignments were completed within each month of the year. 

e.g.

| January |  45  |

---------------------

| February|  20 |

However, I am finding trouble actually calculating the amount based off of the

Our project managers are responsible for creating new projects in our schedule. They enter a install start date and contract date. The dates for all the other tasks are formula driven from the install date. The image below shows our engineering tasks. Those 3 projects where entered within the past

Hi there:)

I have a sheet used as a "Maintenance Request" sheet. It is populated by a form. Each person submitting a request provides their name/email into the "Submitted By" column. This allows them to receive an alert once the job is complete.

I have frustration coming from the maint dept. when