As can be seen in the attached screenshot I have data that is brought into the sheet from a web form.  A time and date stamp is attached at posting (this time and date is correct) however, the date column beside it that is derived from the function Created is not correct is not.

This issue is on all

Hello,

I have a particular problem, I have a series of cells that have formulas to detect the checked values of a series of Check Boxes, creating conditional formatting and inserting 'N/A' in certain cells:

=IF([Assemblage Mecanique]8 = 1, "N/A", IF(Coupe8 = 1, "N/A", ""))

after this check the

Hello - I am new to Smartsheet, so I have A LOT to learn!  smiley

Since attachments are not stored locally in Smartsheet, I need to save files requiring updates in OneDrive.  Rather than maintaining OneDrive access separately, is there a connector that will allow me to manage access to OneDrive based on

We are only 6 months into our Smartsheet journey and thus often tinkering and creating new reports, it would be really handy to have a ruler at the top in order to align fields/columns in reports. I have marked where a ruler could sit with highlighter yellow below. Does anyone else recognise the