Many of our team members will be allocated to many different sheets.

1. Is there a feature how to make a report showing all sheets I am assigned to?, and as a continuation a report showing specific tasks in those projects, for example Gate Review, or Offer Submission? Those tasks are not necessarily

Hi,

I am a business license user, recently, I shared the report to the people. some of them feedback, since we forget the password, when they tried to reset passowrd by click" forget password", they got the message “ the request can not be processed becuase it does not include a response to the

I have one column that shows what a risk is ranked as (a score from 1 to 49 with 49 being the most risky). I am trying to put in another column that lets a ranking for the effectiveness of the mitigation planning (score of 1-5) and then have that drive an auto-calculation of the final score of the

Hi, 

I have a project queries management smartsheet and one of the Column Titles is "Done".

I had chosen "Checkbox" as type of COLUMN PROPERTY. Now I have changed my mind and I want to change the COLUMN PROPERTY from Checkbox to DROP DOWN list. When I right click on Column Heading, I don get EDIT

Hello,

I would like to find a way for a way to count the check boxes when they are checked. Ideally, I would like formula that allows me to know what date it was checked. I'm not sure if the modified data column can do this because I do not have sufficient data at the moment. 

Another solution I'm