I have a set of surveys which we have been sent out through smartsheet, each on their own sheet. At the end of the year, I am required to export all results and consolidate them for a year overall report. To help streamline this I have created multiple forms in one sheet for this year. 

What I need

I am in the Medical Device industry. I am looking for some bench marking information around what  a well rounded CAPA system Metric should look like. 

For example: What is the typical percentage of CAPA types in your CAPA System. For example: Random numbers here:

78% Corrective

14% Preventive

7%

Hi,

I cannot find a pre existing template in smartsheet templates

Do any smartsheet users have an existing template on their smartsheet account for Supplier/Vendor Performance or Evaluation, preferably with pre defined criteria, and pre formatted score chart and graphs?

If so, are you happy to share

I have migrated our Engineering change to smartsheets which is working fine.  I now want to progress this by adding approval requests.

We can get changes approved by 3 different people, so I have created an approval request which gets sent out once a box is checked to declare the change is ready for

I am trying to develop a dashboard generator so that I don't have to recreate every report I use in our dashboards each time we have a new project.  I would like to be able to select the project number in one location and have all the reports reference that project number to pull data from their

Trying to pull data out of our ERP (epicor) probably .csv format and keep it continuously updated to avoid manual data entry as much as possible. any ideas about how to do this? i am trying to use the data uploader but keep getting this error message.

Thank you for any help in advance.

Hello,

I am a total newbie with SmartSheet and on the struggle bus with this calculation quest. Here is what I am trying to do:

I have a sheet entitled 'ES Monitoring' that each department needs to fill in at least daily to track safety behaviors within their department. The columns in this sheet