Hi, Community! I am wondering if anyone else is using SmartSheet for an institutional planning calendar. I chose a template of project with gantt. Most of the tasks on the calendar, however, are annual, bi-annual, semi-annual, etc. I am trying to figure out the best way to handle that. Would I only

In Sheet One, there are 25 products assigned to 4 Product Types. Each Product has an expected delivery and an actual delivery date.

In Sheet Two, we want to add the dates associated with the percentage complete.

The existing formulas provide the percentages and totals but how can I add the dates for

We have been using this formula to add up the hours spent working specific clients -- been working fine. We have also been asking what category of work they have been completing at these clients but haven't been utilizing the data. 

=SUMIF({Kinsman - Job#1}, [Scope of Work]@row, {Kinsman - Hours#1})

I'm very new to Smartsheet and hoping someone can help me. I have created a checklist, with different categories divided up by parent rows, and the tasks listed as children under the categories. I have a checkbox column and each task (in the children rows) has a checkbox. I have figured out how to

I'm trying to come up with the formula to dropdown only certain countries if chose certain region.

I have two dropdown columns Region and Country

If chose Region EMEA, country dropdown list will show DE, DK, NO

If chose Region APAC, country dropdown list will show JP, SG, IN

If chose Region AMER,