I am trying to create a counter that counts the number of days in work of a task, the counter only counts the days in work when the Scrum state of the task changes to sprint . I want the counter to stop counting when the state changes to done and lock that number of days in work (days in work from

Profile photo

I have a sheet with a lot of conditional formatting that must be printed in the gantt view without any of the formatting.  So each week I have to disable all the rules, print, and then enable them again.  It's tedious.  There must be a better way. 

Any thoughts on how I can generate a gantt in a PDF

Hi everyone,

I need some help with a formula that just doesn't want to work for me. Currently my status column changes according to the {Proof Approval - Kim} column. It works fine (formula shown below)

Now I want to add on to this formula so, if the column {Out For Approval} is checked, I want the

Hi, 

I looking for solution or moreover a formula to get a project name back as per RYG status.

But i am getting problem, i have a same RYG for more then one projects.

For example: i want a list of projects As RYG "RED", the selection has to show me 2 projects in retuen

Project 1       Red

Project 2