Hello, 

I have a situation where we teach virtual classes that are each approximately 2- 4 hours in length, start and end at various times each day, and each requires a unique conference phone line dedicated to the class. We can teach as many as 6 to 8 classes in a day, but only have 4 conference

We are trying to create a formula on the Schedule field that will change color to Red, Green or Yellow based on Multiple day and Status selection. 

For example:

If Status is In Progress and End Date is > Today and R - Date is Empty then is Green.

IF Status is In Progress and End Date is < Today and

Why does Smartsheet only allow you to make a report with columns and not rows? I'm using my sheet to coordinate data for events. Each row has a specific event, each column has different details for the events (date, location, hotel, meals, etc) and I need to take information from only certain rows

Hi team,

I was attempting to build out a process for an automated alert to be sent based on a value in a cell (drop-down list(constant)) changing to a different value (also from the dropdown list) of that same cell.  I would like want the alert sent if it was being changed from that specific value