I am working on charting out dev tasks and need to display what our expected total monthly cost would be based on the tasks finished each month. I am struggling to find out a good way to have this either permanently displayed or easily accessible. I have tried reports but that only displays all of

Hello,

I have a particular problem, I have a series of cells that have formulas to detect the checked values of a series of Check Boxes, creating conditional formatting and inserting 'N/A' in certain cells:

=IF([Assemblage Mecanique]8 = 1, "N/A", IF(Coupe8 = 1, "N/A", ""))

after this check the

In our main sheet, we have several simple Sum formulas for numbers and some for dates.  We have several reports created that contain columns with the formulas.  While in reports, you can change some data in each cell that will carry back to the main sheet and save.  Other data is not allowed to

I'm helping my manager set up her "To Do" list and the way that she has been working is that she moves  completed items to the bottom of the list, so that what she needs to do is always on top.

Is there a way to set up Smart Sheets so that it automatically moves completed items to the end of the