I am trying to create a formula that counts how many jobs are due to start in a month, that havent already been started. I have created the below formula to try and count the jobs in the current month:

=COUNTIFS({Tippa JC Status}, ="", {Tippa Start}, MONTH({Tippa Start}) = MONTH(TODAY()))

Then I

I have update requests set for each employee's annual review. I would like to change one bit of text in the preformatted email. Is there a way to do this? Specifically, the line reads:

Contact Mary Beth or Jesse. 

I would like to remove 'Mary Beth or'

Is there a way to do this without opening each

I wish, I wish upon a sheet that these will someday be a reality...if some of these are already posted, I apologize... Product team - most, if not all, of these were sent to Scott Willeke verbally or via e-mail so he could lend more context.  These items are some of the things that would make

I explain, I need to create an expiration date from a drop-down menu where the different types of payments of my clients are informed. Example, if a customer's account is "up to date" it means that the due date will be the issue date + 0. Also if another customer has a "credit" deferred payment

My apologies if this has already been covered, but I didn't see anything specific to this subject when searching.

I have a Excel sheet that has 45,000 + rows. The data in the rows are filled by 2 columns - United States Zip Code's and city's linked to those zip codes. This Excel sheet is used as a