I understand I can likely do this with a very, very long VLOOKUP  or IF/THEN formula in every cell, but I'm dealing with over a hundred items and that will be unwieldy. 

Situation:

I would like to have a form where someone selects one option from a dropdown of ~100 items. That value then populates

We are wondering if anyone knows how to build a public facing sheet that has a search box where customers could type in a word or two and then have it return any hits. The data that would be searched could be linked to another sheet and that file would not need to be viewable on the public one. Is

Is it possible to turn the auto-save function on the Smartsheet Android app 'off'? When our guys use the app on their tablets when they have a weak connection, after each cell there is a long wait untill it has saved. is it possible to turn this off, and maybe just save it when required, or when you

I'm automating the update request and reminder stages to update my activities. The worksheet is not shared, but I've enabled the alert permissions for the least restrictive.

The actions and alerts indicator column appears in the reminder symbol and is in pending status, but is not sending email to