Guys can you just make the cell that gets highlighted when you use ctrl F while having a column selected a little more visible? Actually you can just put the marquee around it. whenever i do a search using ctrl F with a whole column selected, I am baffled by the low visibility highlight that the

Hi Smartsheet Community,

We're thinking of some use cases for helping Smartsheet users utilize Salesforce ServiceCloud data more effectively and efficiently.  

Any Salesforce ServiceCloud users out there who would be willing to chat with us and give us feedback on our use cases? Even if you don't

e.g. =COUNTIFS(Recruiter:Recruiter, "Christie", [Deal Date]:[Deal Date], MONTH(@cell) = 10)

e.g. = 50

This is an example of how I identify my "deals" for the month in a sheet which lists every deal my company has made.  The sheet contains thousands of lines. 

Is there a way to search/locate/find

I'm trying to conduct a query that will return all of the contacts within a geographic area based on their ZIP Code? For instance, if we have an event in Chicago and wanted to get a list of everyone who lives within 60 miles of the 60602 ZIP Code. 

Our previous database application had this