I'd like to be able to add 1 row to multiple sheets at the same time. All of the sheets are from the same template, so all columns are identical. The best thing I have found so far is to create the row, then copy it to 1 sheet at a time, but it's still very time consuming. Any ideas?

I am wondering if someone has some advice on the best infrastructure columns to add to project sheets to enable formatting, portfolio rollups, metrics, etc.  

I current have automated checkbox hidden columns for parent, child, ancestors, milestones, status (based on due date).

What other hidden

I have created a smartsheet from a project management template.  Start and Finish Dates, Durations, predecessor, % complete, are all working well. I can easily calculate the health of completed tasks by allowing a project manager to change the % complete and look at over all weighted averages of

Is there any capabilities regarding populating multiple lines of a sheet from a web form? My company uses Smartsheet as an AP tool where vendors submit there invoices through the web form I created. My company has over 150 sites nationwide and over 300 globally, so some vendors we have are global as

The checklist type smart sheet will be setup with columns called Vendor, Type, Doc 1, Doc 2, Doc3.  What I want to do, is depending on the type selected for a particular vendor, the doc columns will grey out for those doc types needed for that specific doc type.  For Example:

Vendor 1  Type Critical

We are rolling out a new process dependent on two linked template sheets to be shared into workspaces for each new project.  When we share the templates into a workspace today, it appears to retain the links back to the original template in our template workspace. 

Is it possible to share two