Hello,

was hoping to get some help on an issue i am having .. we have an inventory control sheet .. we would like to use a web form(s) to not only take out something of the inventory but to also add something to the inventory.  I added a Category column and that is reflected in a dropdown list that

Hi, 

I’m part of an in-house legal department. The company has different departments and different types of contracts/advice they require us to produce.

To track the work, I have created one sheet for the legal team to use, covering all main "legal work" categories and then broken down to sub

Hello,

I am looking to set up a credentialing tracking template. I would like to track the credentialing process including but not limited to documents submitted/pending, approvals, etc. I'm curious, does anyone out there have any examples of such templates? Any ideas are much appreciated. 

Thank

I have an existing sheet  with a lot of information in it. I would like to create a template to populate based of the information in my existing sheet. Then I would like to be able to print or export the information to create a router or switch configuration template. Sounds easy enough but have