The New Smartsheet Navigation Experience is GREAT!

The #1 feature I'm excited about is Browser Tabs and Direct Links. Being able to copy the URL straight from the browser. I spent a LOT of time as a champion and mentor explaining how to get the URL to share a specific sheet. I really believe this

I'm struggling with the new layout and welcome any suggestions.  I do not have the dashboard level subscription - just below that, I think.  I HATE that I have lost my tabs, and I hate that the menu button ALWAYS takes me back to the RECENTLY VIEWED as opposed to the Home.  This new layout just

Hi all, I have been trying to figure it out alone but I thought I'd engage the community to see if anyone can help!  I have a column in my spreadsheet that contains phrases separated by commas - for example (though with different words), in one cell it says "Phone, computer, mouse, cell phone, water

I have a problem. When Smartsheet sends the form on request to an area.

I need to know if after receiving a project from a form, to be able to assign a resource and the date of assignment I can only do it from an update? or there are other ways of being able to assign people and date of assignment,

I understand I can likely do this with a very, very long VLOOKUP  or IF/THEN formula in every cell, but I'm dealing with over a hundred items and that will be unwieldy. 

Situation:

I would like to have a form where someone selects one option from a dropdown of ~100 items. That value then populates

Mbautista

HI there.  I am only a month old Smartsheet user and currently under the Business Plan.

i am building the New Hire Request Form for our company and I came across with problem in the multiple approval as well as the things to do before a request will be approved.

When the requestor filled up the

Is there a way to publish and embed a sheet's data onto another page with only certain columns?

Example - Sheet has Sprint milestones and Notes column with Gannt view.

We are using Confluence/Jira tool to document and report statuses, would like to embed this gannt view but exclude the column with

We are wondering if anyone knows how to build a public facing sheet that has a search box where customers could type in a word or two and then have it return any hits. The data that would be searched could be linked to another sheet and that file would not need to be viewable on the public one. Is

Hi,

Are there any recommendations you can provide to using Smart Sheet and Web Form as workaround to traditional testing applications to manage repetitive testing (case management and result gathering) across multiple users performing same test case?

I'm currently using a reporting template but