We are experiencing issues with "links to unknown sheets" popping up.  See image attached.

• We are saving the sheet that the link is going to as a new sheet (almost like using it as a back up), but we are clicking so that the "links do not carry over", so it should not be happening from this task.
  • We

We are only 6 months into our Smartsheet journey and thus often tinkering and creating new reports, it would be really handy to have a ruler at the top in order to align fields/columns in reports. I have marked where a ruler could sit with highlighter yellow below. Does anyone else recognise the

Looking for some help in a Form that I'm creating. I am the Safety Director for a painting contractor and I'm trying to create a form that my crew forman will be filling out every morning. Why can't I have more than 1 field named the same? I'd like a check-box or drop-down field, for every employee,

I have created a smartsheet from a project management template.  Start and Finish Dates, Durations, predecessor, % complete, are all working well. I can easily calculate the health of completed tasks by allowing a project manager to change the % complete and look at over all weighted averages of

Hello - Is anyone else experiencing this?  

We have several google "chrome base" desktops, (just like a chrome book laptop, only a desktop).....while working from with in the chrome web browser, on the chrome base, we are not able to use the horizontal scroll in the grid view.  We have to resort to

jbradbury

I have used Smartsheet for years and find it to be the best Project Management platform to date.

I have a few features I'd like to suggest be added in the near future... please note if you'd find any of these helpful too. Hopefully this will help grab Smartsheet Developers/Engineers attention.

-