Thought I would start my own thread regarding this since it seems very quiet around this change.

Am I the only one having no luck in using the suggested shortcut CTRL ] to indent?

I am using Windows 10, Chrome webbrowser and swedish keyboard ( ] = AltGr 9)

Ctrl AltGr 9 just types the symbol ].

I'd like to show a sheet in the dashboard in both:

1. Grid view

2. Calendar view

WHen I publish the link to put on the dashboard, it only one or the other. Please tell me there's a way to publish in multiple

I want to see how many tasks each project I have are upcoming in the next 90 days. I can run a report to see this information, but I want to be able to display it in an easy to read chart with each project showing how many tasks they have. See attached example.

I built the attached chart by running

Project Sheet 1 and Project Sheet 2 have detailed data.

Sheet_report_summary pulls the "Sheet Summary" data (icon in the right pane) for executive summary.

In our engineering meetings, we drill down into the details of each sheet. 

Can I show the "sheet summary" data on the sheet itself? For

Background: An International source Smartsheet has 1700 rows (and counting) and 85 columns. Using the Index/Match formula, we reference 14 columns of data within a new Regional Smartsheet. Why? Regions want to add additional Country-focused data, data that should not be managed on an International

My department is working on a change management process, the steps of which will be standardized for each change. We're using a web form and alerts to notify the team of a new change request, and managing the workflow with a separate sheet. 

Is there a way in the workflow sheet to populate the list

This question stems from a previous topic.

Given a report that pulls from 10 sheets (updated by different PM), can I bulk export all sheets to PDF so I can drop them in a Box folder for archiving with a weekly report