I have a master sheet that has tasks for all types of projects and depending on the customer we sign, I will go through and delete the rows I no longer need. The issue is that my RYG (error: #BLOCKED) and Predecessors (error: #REF) error when I do this which means I then need to go back and correct

I'd like to try and figure out how to most effectively and efficiently connect 2 separate smartsheets together, preferably through some sort of smart formula/code. I don't think doing a manual "cell linking" from a cell in one sheet to the next would be very smart or efficient for what I'm trying to

How can I convert the 1-5 Stars Symbol into a number using one formula. I have one column Stars and the one with number should be Rating.

I also don't know why they chose to have it convert in Excel to Empty, One, Two, Three, Four, Five. Why not numbers?

Thanks for any help.

HI,

I am pretty new to Smartsheet so, please forgive me if the solution to this question is obvious to most. :) 

Our company is developing some project management sheets to help us in our transition to paperless. We have put together a template that we feel pretty satisfied with to get going and as

When working days are set (either by SysAdmin for new sheets or directly in the sheet) and Dependencies are disabled, the dialog implies they do not impact the sheet.

But they do.

I posted about this today:

http://ronin-global.com/2017/06/23/smartsheet-using-working-days-withou…

Since they impact the