We are only 6 months into our Smartsheet journey and thus often tinkering and creating new reports, it would be really handy to have a ruler at the top in order to align fields/columns in reports. I have marked where a ruler could sit with highlighter yellow below. Does anyone else recognise the

Does anyone have a use case where they track uniform requests? We have a 8-10 types of uniforms that vary in sizes. I need to track (via form) what people want, and have it pull from our inventory. I'm just not sure the best way to set up my sheet. 

Any ideas are

Hi Smartsheet Community,

We're thinking of some use cases for helping Smartsheet users utilize Salesforce ServiceCloud data more effectively and efficiently.  

Any Salesforce ServiceCloud users out there who would be willing to chat with us and give us feedback on our use cases? Even if you don't

Hi there,

I love Shartsheet, but one constant aggravation for me is the inability to merge cells. In my quest for a solution, I've come across a few posts on the blog (some as old as 2015) where similar requests were answered with a generic  "we'll pass this along to our developers" type response.

I would really like to see "Refresh" added to the toolbar. I think a lot of other people would too. yes

Synchronizing changes with other collaborators in near-real-time relies on hitting refresh repeatedly. It's hidden behind a drop-down. Getting new users to refresh (or save) consistently as a matter