I am using Smartsheet’s Product Release Roadmap form. I added a start date and an end date to the cards so that the projects can span a period of time in the gant view. Is there a way I can make it so they also show as spanning a period of time in the calendar view? Currently, each individual card

Hello,

I would like to know if it is possible to create a formula that calculate the average % complete for all tasks that are ending at a specific date (important milestone) in my schedule. The schedule I have have a lot of tasks going all the way to 2020 but I want to track only those that must be

I have an Excel sheet that I pull data into from another system and then run a macro to organize it the same everytime. Is there a way to simply upload that new data over an existing sheet so I can use the new data to refresh/update a dashboard connected to that existing

I have created a set of reports (that selects this project) and an overview/summary sheet that has links into the underlying Project Sheet.  We use these set as a template to save an copy to a new workspace or folder for each project.

I am hoping there is a way to make the project/sheet links stay

Hello,

Has anyone successfully used dates to pull totals?

I'm trying to do the following:

Columns: Start Date | End Date | Status

1/2/18           1/10/18     Completed

1/5/18           1/7/18       Completed

1/5/18                               Open