I have created a form to capture some series of data. One of the fields on the form is for the user that is completing the form to key in their email address.  I would like to create workflow automation when a certain trigger has taken place (example a checkbox checked) for the alert to be triggered

Hi all, 

I'm trying to populate an entire column on a sheet using both cross-sheet and in-sheet references. I'm trying to return a value according to the following logic:  

Looking for cells cross-sheet that contain "Opening Date" and returning the value from the cell to it's right (also

Hi,

currently my team (4 members) uses one excel file to save information about insurance incidents (task tracking with regularly action documentation f.e. what have craftsmen done, has insurance paid a.s.o). 

It takes a few month until we all may use SmartSheet. Until that time I would like to

Hello All,

We are using SS and considering DMS options (Efilecabinet, Box, M-file) to manage the bulk of docs we handle in the process.

Wondering if anyone in the community that has a DMS in place can provide feedback or advice on their implementations. (how well it integrates with SS, potential