I have a volunteer submission form which has about 10 columns that exist as just checkboxes on/off - each of these relate to a conference work area and volunteers often select multiple.

To easily view the data for a single person/row without tons of scrolling and looking up and down at column

I have a source sheet with hundreds of rows of entries. One of the columns is named Property. There are many different values under this column. I have a destination sheet for each one of these possible values (in this case, a property). 

What I would like is to have have any rows in the source

I understand I can likely do this with a very, very long VLOOKUP  or IF/THEN formula in every cell, but I'm dealing with over a hundred items and that will be unwieldy. 

Situation:

I would like to have a form where someone selects one option from a dropdown of ~100 items. That value then populates

Any plans in the future for letting us update the dashboard background color to any color we'd like? I'd love to be able to use black for dashboard backgrounds, as well as the backgrounds of the widgets, so that when on TV sets around the office, graphs are floating in black instead of a white