Is there a way to auto group cells that are the same, and add a count of them next to the parent cell? For example, I have a sheet that looks like the first screenshot (ex1), it's a list of SKUs within a program and a project. I want to group all SKUs within the same program/project and count the

Is this possible?  I went to try and create a metrics sheet from the report but it doesn't show up.  Building the report was supposed to group all of my similar items together, why can i not then build a metric sheet to create my Dash based upon that

Hi all,

I am trying to write a COUNTIFS formula that compares multiple criteria. 

I need to Count all items in a column that have a status of "Completed" (column A), IF the items also have an Actual End Date within 2019 (column B), and the Actual End Date is less than or equal to the Scheduled End

I am working on a formula that will look at a few different cells and make a calculation.  I need the formula to look at 

ETA to Ready = [terminal ETA] + [# of days]

The [# of days] is determined by which [Terminal]  So I need the formula to look at the value in the [Terminal] column, then add the

I created a smart sheet that notifies the appropriate lead when someone is requesting access to a project. All the formulas, filters, and alerts are correct.  The issue I'm having is when a form is filled out a new row is created the formulas aren’t being placed in the appropriate cells so the

Hello everyone:)

I currently have a sheet populated via a web form. There are several people assigned to tasks.

My goal is to have an auto number column to populate a prefix & suffix, based off the person assigned & their corresponding ticket number. I don't know if this is even possible. 

Lets say