I'd like to create summary rows at the top of my sheet, but specifying the entire column as a range in the formula is causing #circular reference and #block errors.  Is there a way to specify a range from row 25 to infinity?  I'd like additional rows to automatically be included in my summary

I have a source sheet with hundreds of rows of entries. One of the columns is named Property. There are many different values under this column. I have a destination sheet for each one of these possible values (in this case, a property). 

What I would like is to have have any rows in the source

I understand I can likely do this with a very, very long VLOOKUP  or IF/THEN formula in every cell, but I'm dealing with over a hundred items and that will be unwieldy. 

Situation:

I would like to have a form where someone selects one option from a dropdown of ~100 items. That value then populates

Richard Rymill Photo

Further to a considerable amount of Community requests for a way to Update Dropdown Lists in just one sheet, then have that list Automagically populate all the other Smartsheets that reference that list.

Our Developers, using the Smartsheet API have created just that solution, in fact we have