Hello,

One of our teams is using Smartsheet for team calendars, tracking things like time off, travel, working from home days, etc.  Key notification criteria is based on start and/or end dates.

Currently, their notification is setup to trigger when the start date is today. This doesn't catch when

I'm trying to setup an intake process where a new project is submitted through a form and appears within a project intake sheet for review/approval/denial. If approved, I'd like certain, if not all, column values for new projects to be copied over to a master sheet, which includes additional columns

I have created a form to capture some series of data. One of the fields on the form is for the user that is completing the form to key in their email address.  I would like to create workflow automation when a certain trigger has taken place (example a checkbox checked) for the alert to be triggered

In Excel we have the ability to use custom formula for conditional formatting, is this possible in SS?

Please see screenshot below.  

I need to compare column values to the value at the top cell.  I can do this by adding more columns and formulas and then hide them, it would be cleaner if I can do

Card view is excellent, so good, was about to run my whole company of it!, however I have hit a snag –

In card view you can view level one and its subtasks – good, however I now cannot see the subtask of a subtask, you cannot even see if there is another level below.

Ok so you go to view all

Hello All,

We are using SS and considering DMS options (Efilecabinet, Box, M-file) to manage the bulk of docs we handle in the process.

Wondering if anyone in the community that has a DMS in place can provide feedback or advice on their implementations. (how well it integrates with SS, potential

I have a form where my customer can request certification documentation. The form logs in a Smartsheet for tracking requests. The automation sends an update alert out to my team, requesting a response. When they respond to the update alert, they can attach a file.

What I would like is for the

I have a master sheet with projects that auto-populate from a form that requestors fill out as needed. 

I created a column named "Request Number" that is a Auto-Number column type. However, I have in the bottom of the page multiple lines with formulas that I use only for my dashboard and although I