Hi there,

I've imported our team google calendar into a smartsheet no problem, and I can see all the entries, however when I try to present this in a sight the calendar grid is displayed without any entries. 

I've 'published' the source sheet with the calendar import, and both the source sheet and

Hello,

for the current smartsheet, for each new/update records in smartsheet: we receive an email notification for these updates. that is great.., however, in stead of receiving an email with all the new/update records on that email. are we able the send all the update/new records as an attachment -

Good afternoon

I am creating a bid invitation sheet and need to list GC bidders per each job (row).

1. How do I create an autofill for these cells based on a directory I have created?
  2. and once the GC is selected in this cell how do I autofill the column next to it with one of their many estimators at

Hi all,

I've searched for this topic, but i could not find directly what  i was looking for.

Is there on Smartsheet any functionality for digital signature that doesn't require pairing our service with another software?

All the solutions i saw were about using another software to do it, but those

Hello,

I just received a Smartsheet license today, so very new at this. I developed a form to gather information from users and automatically plug into a sheet. This will work nicely for capturing the data, but not so much for presenting the info in a meeting.

Does anyone know if it's possible to

We have a Published Sheet that displays on a large monitor.

Up until recently, the sheet displayed the Gantt view.

In the last several weeks however it is displaying the Grid View.

We can change the view on the monitor to Gantt however when

the sheet refreshes it goes back to Grid View.  I checked

We have a Smartsheet that is being populated from a webform that is collecting scholarship submissions.  We want to provide a summary page for each application that includes the questions and answers.  So if the sheet has 10 rows (applicants), we want to generate 10 different summary sheets in a

The New Smartsheet Navigation Experience is GREAT!

The #1 feature I'm excited about is Browser Tabs and Direct Links. Being able to copy the URL straight from the browser. I spent a LOT of time as a champion and mentor explaining how to get the URL to share a specific sheet. I really believe this