Hi! I love Smartsheet but I can't seem to find a way to do the following:

After a user submits a Smartsheet web form entry to populate my sheet with data, I'd like to embed a hyperlink into both (if possible) the response and email confirmation so that the user is directed to a web page on my site

Hello,

Hoping you might be able to assist me with a similar issue I'm experiencing. I've attempted to import a Trello board into Smartsheet for one of my colleagues and I'm getting the same error message, when I view it in grid view on some of the rows.

The formula in question that is currently

Hi all, 

I'm trying to populate an entire column on a sheet using both cross-sheet and in-sheet references. I'm trying to return a value according to the following logic:  

Looking for cells cross-sheet that contain "Opening Date" and returning the value from the cell to it's right (also

Hello, is there a way to set up a workflow or some automation on a sheet what would move it to a designated folder and remove all share permissions after some # of days of inactivity?  As an admin, I have a lot of sheets stacking up and would like to either start setting them up with this auto move

I just got back from the Engage Conference (which was AWESOME) and I decided to make my team work for some of the swag I brought back for them (including the LAIRD Water bottle).    

I thought it would be fun to have a Smartsheet Quiz....   Trivia or How would you? type questions..

I'd love your