I am trying to populate a "modified (Date) cell with today's date and time stamp (date only needed) only after populating a dropdown cell with data (non-blank). I've tried NOT(ISBLANK), but to no avail. The dropdown cell is used as a status cell indicating i.e., "complete", "needs follow-up", etc.

I have an issue where the current formula feeds into the report correctly and displays on the dashboard widget however, I have now been asked to change the formula to be date specific. I need to have this display by our fiscal year (July 1, 2018-June 30, 2019). Pro-desk gave me the formula to copy

Is there a way (or an add in) to drag or attach photos directly from Google photos to the attachment window in a sheet? 

I  know I can upload from a Google drive but that requires me to save my photos to my drive. The other option is to save them to my computer. It's cumbersome to do that.

Good Afternoon, I wanted to check to see if there are any users in the Property & Casualty Insurance Industry and if so, could you share what you are using it for? I am a new user and still learning all its capabilities. I see that there is a large Healthcare following but not sure about the P&C

I'm new to smartsheets and am not an excel expert, but I've been building some sheets and workflows and have a question about more advanced capabilities of the program. 

I'm hoping there's a way to automatically track inventory usage based on information input into a separate smartsheet form?  I