I have a sheet with the following formula in a column titled "Status":

=IF(ISBLANK([PO#]1), "Processing", IF(INDEX({Status Range}, MATCH([PO#]1, {PO Range}, 0)) = "Loaded", "OTR", IF(INDEX({Status Range}, MATCH([PO#]1, {PO Range}, 0)) = "available load", "Logistics Dept", IF(INDEX({Status Range},

Hi,

I am trying to implement the following formula from my excel spreadsheet into my smartsheet:

=INT(O2-Q2)&" Days "&HOUR(MOD(O2-Q2,1))&" Hour "&MINUTE(MOD(O2-Q2,1))&" Minutes"

Basically, i need to calculate the time between two columns (date received) and (date documents issued) in days, hours and

This one is baffling.  I have a problem with 2 sheets reading each others data through a Vlookup.  Each sheet has Vlookup ranges from the other sheet.  I understand why formula and Vlookup may return a #circular or #blocked reference, but I don't understand why my sheets work perfectly for periods

We have a Smartsheet that is worked on by several users at the same time. Sometimes two of them will enter a new line at the same time and only the data entered by the user who saved last will be visible. 

The easiest solution is to create a new line, immediately save, so the other party is forced

I am trying to create a formula that assigns "Yes" to a cell if a result is within range and "No" if it is not.  This formula worked for only one of the columns in the range:

=IF([High Control Result]1 > [High Control Range Minimum]1, "Yes", "No")

I tried to use AND without success:

These formulas