Has anyone had any luck with using API's or exporting/importing Smartsheet scheduling projects to Oracle Primavera P6?  We are using the cloud version of P6 and both it and Smartsheet technically have open API's so it should be possible.  However, rather than recreate the wheel, I'm wondering if

Been struggling a bit with recent smartsheet api development and was hoping for some insight as to how to handle the following situation:

To bypass the restriction of 5000 rows per sheet, I'm developing an app using NodeJS sdk that will run on a scheduler in the following fashion:

If row count is

Hi everybody,

I need your help.

Currently, our requirements request process is as follows, enter the form within Smartsheet register the emails of the people who want the application to ​send, Then these people receive and assign other resources if necessary.   It is important to indicate that it is

Hi there, 

I would like to send a notification with an attachment based of a status change. The notification works, but doesn't include the attachment. I have seen on the community that this is not possible in SS - is this still true?

If so, do you know of any good apps/software to automate that

Hello,

for the current smartsheet, for each new/update records in smartsheet: we receive an email notification for these updates. that is great.., however, in stead of receiving an email with all the new/update records on that email. are we able the send all the update/new records as an attachment -

Hello,

I have the following project I would like to achieve in Smartsheet if possible. I have a master data sheet with information hard coded. The sheet has a key reference number associated with each assigned task. When a user wants to add a task into the master sheet, they have to open the form