Hi,

We are using forms to gather group ideas for creative projects. After, we would like to take each form submission or row and populate to a formatted PDF that can be presented to the managers for approval. Is there a way to push a form submission to populate a PDF? Or link cells in smartsheet to

Greetings. I have a Real Estate Property "Rehab Project Plan" with tasks that I would like to assign to a vendor (i.e Electrician) so that I can manage his tasks and collaborate with him. I do not want the Electrician to see entire sheet, only that task(s) assigned to him. 

I have read several

Hello,

Could anyone provide a trick to move the formula tip dialogue box?  I am getting an Unparseable error message, but I cannot see the formula to check the syntax (see attached screen shot). Are other people facing this problem?  Is it browser specific?

I am working around this by copying and

Richard Rymill Photo

Further to a considerable amount of Community requests for a way to Update Dropdown Lists in just one sheet, then have that list Automagically populate all the other Smartsheets that reference that list.

Our Developers, using the Smartsheet API have created just that solution, in fact we have

Hello,

I would like to know where I can go to make edits to some of the ranges I created.  Normally, I can see the ranges I have created by just clicking on the cell once (rather than double-clicking to edit), but my formula is too long and it pushes the range links off the page.  Please see

I am trying to figure out how to sent an absolute end date to my project & then if any predecessors take longer than the original duration, & now the overall project timeline can't meet that date, it doesn't change the absolute end date....if makes you less duration of remaining tasks.

Also, how do

When I try to sign in to Skype for Business, there will be a pop up for the sign in, but it quickly goes away and tries to do it all over again. I am using Google Chrome, and there are a few more people in our office having similar