Hello, 

I am relatively new to SmartSheets but I am looking to place a form we have now into smartsheets to collect the data there. 

However our Executive Team likes the look of the original form... 

Is there a way to export data in a way other then in a grid/ excel looking chart?

Id like to

Hello,

I would like to know if it is possible to create a formula that calculate the average % complete for all tasks that are ending at a specific date (important milestone) in my schedule. The schedule I have have a lot of tasks going all the way to 2020 but I want to track only those that must be

Hello! we use Smartsheet mostly for inventory management and I was wondering if anyone had some suggestions on how to write a formula to automatically subtract the parts that go into each item while also subtracting the completed part. I currently link in the part inventory from one sheet and update

Hello all,

I have dug around enough to be certain that there is no feature to restrict a column to a certain data type (i.e. restricting a text/number column to only be 6 numeric digits). This is something that would be extremely useful to have, especially with the amount of forms that I, along with

I'm looking for a way to pull information from other sheets, while also being allowed to manually add data. The reason I'm doing this is to allow for staff to go to one place where we can share individuals goals, tasks and progress. Is there a way to do this?

I have tried formulas, but I do not