Hi all, I am using Tableau Desktop & Server 9.3. I have created a field named as 'Sales'. There are many other measures and dimensions have been included in sheet along with field 'Sales'. But for some reasons I've to hide 'Sales' field.

I've done this by unchecking the option 'Show Header'. I have

Hi All, 

I am looking to find a way that I can link (create a formula) so the health column shows a traffic light system for the status of the task. 

I want to aim for this to detect the percentage of completion of a task in relation to the finish date. For example, if the finish date is only a

I am having trouble creating a formula with 2 conditions. I currently have formulas in a Spend summary sheet that only have one condition but I need to add a 2nd condition. Here is what I have for 1 condition: 

=SUMIFS({Team DD - Budget - FY19-FY20- Amount}, {Team DD - Budget - FY19-FY20- Requester

Firstly, yes - I know the Control Center sheets are not "templates" but I would want resourcing to be able to filter out the workspace or at least the folder used to spin up SCC projects.

Since I pre-load "assembly time" by assigning it to the genaric "Assembly" contact in ALL of the grouped gantt