I have been attempting set up a relational database for multiple client use.  This database should track records (rows including child rows) as it progresses through different phases.  Projects may stop periodically and should be searchable and may be re-started later.  I have tried using 3 column

I use smartsheet for staff to assign themselve to rows (or dates) to cover staffing. When 2 people access the form at the same time they are able to assign themselves to the same date (row) and are both notified that they are assigned for that date. I (as manager) also get 2 seperate emails

When I try to sign in to Skype for Business, there will be a pop up for the sign in, but it quickly goes away and tries to do it all over again. I am using Google Chrome, and there are a few more people in our office having similar

Hi,

First, thanks for members of this forum, you’ve been a great help!

I have one main sheet where all (different) legal tasks are listed to help the legal team manage the work load. Only the legal team has access to this sheet. One of the departments however, requires visibility of their related

Hello! I am hopeful that I can find the solution to this issue. This is a bit of a long one, so get comfortable!

I am using SS to organize the workflow of active jobs at our precision manufacturing facility. Each job requires almost 100 independent job steps from start to finish. Each individual

Hi, 

I recently realized that Smartsheet has a major flaw in rolling up % Completion.

In Smartsheet %complete for a Parent is calculated as a weighted average of %completion of the immediate children times the duration of the Parent. For example in the following Project, the overall % complete shows