I have a Master Project sheet and multiple individual project sheets.  I need to gather one piece of data from the individual project sheets to write into the row on the Master Sheet.

While VLOOKUP will work, the wizard requires me to know the sheet that I want to search.  I need to reference all

Hi there,

Okay, so here's what I'm trying to do. Our team is using a smartsheet schedule and within that schedule, is a bunch of sub-schedules, that all work together in glorious harmony :)

Up until now, I've been able to use the Predecessors column with ease, for e.g. 1FS + 5d, meaning that the

I have been attempting set up a relational database for multiple client use.  This database should track records (rows including child rows) as it progresses through different phases.  Projects may stop periodically and should be searchable and may be re-started later.  I have tried using 3 column

I have created a "Master Sheet" that I have to import each day and have linked up other tabs/sheet to that Master Sheet to filter out on the information my technicians need to see. On the Master Sheet I have the full options on the toolbar, but on the linked tabs/sheet there are hardly any options.