Yikes. I was trying out the cell linking feature now my sheet is messed up and tells me to log out and back in. I tried to delete the linked cells and save but it won't let me.  I can't save or publish. I can't revert..... Reached out to support but hoping someone can help fix.

formName: ajax

It looks like I need more than Cell Linking in our master project tracker.

Do we have the ability to add a section on our master sheet so that any updates from a separate MARKETING TEAM sheet is displayed in the master sheet? I'm afraid simple cell linking only focuses on cells and won't take into

We have been using this formula to add up the hours spent working specific clients -- been working fine. We have also been asking what category of work they have been completing at these clients but haven't been utilizing the data. 

=SUMIF({Kinsman - Job#1}, [Scope of Work]@row, {Kinsman - Hours#1})

I'm very new to Smartsheet and hoping someone can help me. I have created a checklist, with different categories divided up by parent rows, and the tasks listed as children under the categories. I have a checkbox column and each task (in the children rows) has a checkbox. I have figured out how to