I'm trying to set up a Smartsheet to track the weekly work completed for each staff member and for the overall team. We do invoice processing, which has about 20 different invoice types. We currently have a Smartsheet set up that tracks invoice types in rows. The columns track workload, which

We are only 6 months into our Smartsheet journey and thus often tinkering and creating new reports, it would be really handy to have a ruler at the top in order to align fields/columns in reports. I have marked where a ruler could sit with highlighter yellow below. Does anyone else recognise the

I am wondering if someone has some advice on the best infrastructure columns to add to project sheets to enable formatting, portfolio rollups, metrics, etc.  

I current have automated checkbox hidden columns for parent, child, ancestors, milestones, status (based on due date).

What other hidden

I have created a smartsheet from a project management template.  Start and Finish Dates, Durations, predecessor, % complete, are all working well. I can easily calculate the health of completed tasks by allowing a project manager to change the % complete and look at over all weighted averages of

Hi Smartsheet Community,

We're thinking of some use cases for helping Smartsheet users utilize Salesforce ServiceCloud data more effectively and efficiently.  

Any Salesforce ServiceCloud users out there who would be willing to chat with us and give us feedback on our use cases? Even if you don't

Hi Smartsheet Community,

Our company works with customers on projects for a set period of time. When a project is complete, we archive completed projects for internal use, but we no longer need our customers to view or edit sheets and sights in Smartsheet.

When a project ends, is there is way to