Hello All, 

We use comments pretty extensively to communicate updates and share "next step" info internally. I would like to request updates, and include comments to external collaborators, but prevent them from seeing what has been previously posted. Is there a way to do this? 

Thanks,

Hello, 

I have a situation where we teach virtual classes that are each approximately 2- 4 hours in length, start and end at various times each day, and each requires a unique conference phone line dedicated to the class. We can teach as many as 6 to 8 classes in a day, but only have 4 conference

Hello,

I am new to SmartSheet, and I am trying to create a formula that adds up the total number of projects that have a check mark in a Completed column.

Note: I created a row to star all of the projects in parent rows (to distinguish from tasks in the children rows). So essentially, I want to add

Hello,

I am trying to generate a chart from a report that contains three columns. The first is the subject (label), the second the day (time to be plotted on the x axis) and the quantity (to be plotted on the y-axis). Since I am plotting from a report, I don't want to reformat the x data to

I have created dashboards that include charts, for which I have selected specific colors for each category. Data for the charts come from different sheets. However, everytime I add a new row to the source sheet, I have to update manually the range of data in the dashboard. When I try to update the