Sometime last week I noticed my view in Smartsheet (using Chrome) no longer has the tabs at the top of all of the current open sheets.  How can I get this view back?  It was much more efficient than the pinning option we have now.  Also, the recently reviewed Smartsheets would be great if it

I have a smartsheet that is pushing data to another sheet. Percentages complete are part of the data that is being pushed. On the source smartsheet it shows 45% for a section. On the Target sheet it shows 63% complete for the sames rows. Can anyone explain why I am getting 2 different percentage

Hello,

I have been trying to come up with a formula that works. I am trying to count all of the "request" I have through a certain date. The form that I am using to take requests and the sheet that I am tracking metrics are separate.

=IF(AND({Intake}) > DATE(2018, 12, 1), {Intake} < DATE(2018, 12,

Currently I'm using this formula =COUNTIF(Status:Status, "") to summarize all the blank cells in the Status column. 

The issue is that it also counts the Status cells that are just blank rows at the bottom of the sheet.  Is there a way to count only the blank Status cells if there is also

Hi. I have four projects, each assigned to a unit division. Each project has tasks in different implementation stages. By default, Smartsheet counts how many tasks are in each stage (column). I want to use that counting to display in a dashboard, so I can see the status of tasks implementation by