Would it be possible to add an option for notification of change alerts to be limited to the SmartSheet notifications menu and not be sent email?  I am finding that with some project teams, the email alerts for updates, that are not actually assignments being made or changed are 'noisy' to team

Any way to, when sending notifications on a row being added or edited, omit columns that have no data?

Say I had an order form with 100+ possible items on it. I don't want to send a 5 page email detailing all the items the person did and didn't order, I want to have the notification only include the

In Chrome, the scroll bar works when you manually drag it but does not work while using the mouse. The manual dragging is a reasonable workaround but would be nice to be able to use the scroll around on the sheet without the scroll bar. 

This scrolling is not an issue in Firefox or

All

My project team members want to have  "look ahead " insight into tasks they have upcoming.  Is there a way to notify the assignee of the successor task when the predecessor is 75% complete, or x number of days from completion.  Currently they receive the notification the day the task is to

Background:

I have created a form to capture Company personnel’s proposed ideas to improve cost savings, quality and safety. With this I have also created a Dashboard to give a snapshot of the progress of all Idea’s submitted.

On the dashboard I created a button that I had intended for a person