I have a sheet that I have included the current inspection date. I need to calculate two expiration dates. One column @ 90 days post the inspection date and one column @ 365 days post the inspection date. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

For our smartsheet we keep track of vehicles that are or are not repaired. To keep track of how many "open claims" we have I am trying to count how many blank cells we have in the column that signifies if something is complete, but when I try to just count those cells it counts the automatic

I have created a form to capture some series of data. One of the fields on the form is for the user that is completing the form to key in their email address.  I would like to create workflow automation when a certain trigger has taken place (example a checkbox checked) for the alert to be triggered

I have 16 grids that all use a Contact List with 23 of the same client contacts.  (1) its a HUGE waste of time to have to populate 23 contacts into a list 16 times and (2) every time a new person joins or leaves the team, I have to go into each of the 16 grids and make the same change.  Is there a

I'm very new to Smartsheet and hoping someone can help me. I have created a checklist, with different categories divided up by parent rows, and the tasks listed as children under the categories. I have a checkbox column and each task (in the children rows) has a checkbox. I have figured out how to