I am working on a formula that will look at a few different cells and make a calculation.  I need the formula to look at 

ETA to Ready = [terminal ETA] + [# of days]

The [# of days] is determined by which [Terminal]  So I need the formula to look at the value in the [Terminal] column, then add the

Hello.

I have noticed that charts within a dashboard do not display and throw up a message: "The source data for this chart has changed" when they are pointed at sheets or reports where the value is zero / 0.

This is problematic for me since I have created a dashboard for a template set of sheets

I created a smart sheet that notifies the appropriate lead when someone is requesting access to a project. All the formulas, filters, and alerts are correct.  The issue I'm having is when a form is filled out a new row is created the formulas aren’t being placed in the appropriate cells so the

I have overall Annual goals (purple lines) with sub projects that fall into a particular category. I then have subtasks that fall under the corresponding item (identified with an alphanumeric task number). I want to be able to summarize (on a dashboard) a couple of things:

the task health of the