Hi All

Please can someone help me with a logistics related time question. I know Time management is limited in smartsheet however I am hoping someone has a clever solution.

We have a column for 'time leaving depot' which is inputted as a time 10:21 for instance.

The next field is 'estimated travel

Hello Smartsheet Community, I work for the City of Minneapolis, in Minnesota, and I’m looking to reach out to see who is working for governments (local, county, state, or federal) while incorporating Smartsheet into their utility project management processes. Smartsheet is restricted from its

I'd like to create summary rows at the top of my sheet, but specifying the entire column as a range in the formula is causing #circular reference and #block errors.  Is there a way to specify a range from row 25 to infinity?  I'd like additional rows to automatically be included in my summary

I have a source sheet with hundreds of rows of entries. One of the columns is named Property. There are many different values under this column. I have a destination sheet for each one of these possible values (in this case, a property). 

What I would like is to have have any rows in the source