I am working on charting out dev tasks and need to display what our expected total monthly cost would be based on the tasks finished each month. I am struggling to find out a good way to have this either permanently displayed or easily accessible. I have tried reports but that only displays all of

I'm trying to set up a Smartsheet to track the weekly work completed for each staff member and for the overall team. We do invoice processing, which has about 20 different invoice types. We currently have a Smartsheet set up that tracks invoice types in rows. The columns track workload, which

We are only 6 months into our Smartsheet journey and thus often tinkering and creating new reports, it would be really handy to have a ruler at the top in order to align fields/columns in reports. I have marked where a ruler could sit with highlighter yellow below. Does anyone else recognise the

Hi, 

I create a invoice register and would like to send out a reminder to manager for approval if there is no action by the manger after 2 days the invoice is raised.

I set up a column called "Date pending for approval" with a formula "IF(OR([Approval Status]1 = "Submitted", ISBLANK([Approval

I send update requests every day. However, when I send them, I have to keep removing some of the columns as those that I remove are not necessary for the person to see. 

Is there a way that I can save an update request format with those columns removed so I can quickly choose the right formats for

Hi Smartsheet Community,

We're thinking of some use cases for helping Smartsheet users utilize Salesforce ServiceCloud data more effectively and efficiently.  

Any Salesforce ServiceCloud users out there who would be willing to chat with us and give us feedback on our use cases? Even if you don't

Is there any capabilities regarding populating multiple lines of a sheet from a web form? My company uses Smartsheet as an AP tool where vendors submit there invoices through the web form I created. My company has over 150 sites nationwide and over 300 globally, so some vendors we have are global as

Hello All,

Today is my first day (YAY!). I'm digging Smartsheet thus far, although, I'm looking for suggestions. I've been tasked with creating a Tire Maintenance Program. So far I've put the basic asset information (Year, Make, Model, VIN, Tire Size(s).

Screen shot will help make sense of this. The