As can be seen in the attached screenshot I have data that is brought into the sheet from a web form.  A time and date stamp is attached at posting (this time and date is correct) however, the date column beside it that is derived from the function Created is not correct is not.

This issue is on all

Hello!

I am wondering if anyone has developed or if Smartsheet has a simple "best practices" guide to give out to company staff members who will be licensed users.

Instead of recreating the wheel, I thought I would first ask the community.

Thank you!

I'm trying to set up a Smartsheet to track the weekly work completed for each staff member and for the overall team. We do invoice processing, which has about 20 different invoice types. We currently have a Smartsheet set up that tracks invoice types in rows. The columns track workload, which

I'm trying to determine a COUNTIF formula to show what deliverables are due in the next 7 day period based upon a Due Date column. However, I'd like said formula to only showcase what deliverables are in the next 7 days and ALSO be able to EXCLUDE all projects that become overdue.

So essentially I'd

We are only 6 months into our Smartsheet journey and thus often tinkering and creating new reports, it would be really handy to have a ruler at the top in order to align fields/columns in reports. I have marked where a ruler could sit with highlighter yellow below. Does anyone else recognise the

Hi folks,

Not sure where this belongs, but I figured I'd post it here as I haven't seen a post that captures the overall formatting power of the Gantt chart.

I would love to see more robust text and other formatting on the Gantt chart. As a longtime MS Project user, i was able to create really slick