I published the iCal link to my outlook calendar, the problem is that every task on the Smartsheet shows on my calendar.  We have around 15 people to whom tasks have been assigned.  It would be great if we could link just their tasks to their calendar.  Having all the tasks clogs up the calendar and

Richard Rymill Photo

Further to a considerable amount of Community requests for a way to Update Dropdown Lists in just one sheet, then have that list Automagically populate all the other Smartsheets that reference that list.

Our Developers, using the Smartsheet API have created just that solution, in fact we have

The Gmail add on worked twice, but now doesn't place the email into the spreadsheet.  It still finds the spreadsheet and the rows, but when you either select an existing row or attempt to add a row the cursor circles for a few seconds then stops and nothing further happens.  Not sure where to go

We're having trouble smartsheets in our office because when we try searching for a particular item, it doesn't show all possible results. Is there a setting that we should change to be able to search and view all possible results?

As you can see on screenshot 1 the results do not show when I search

Any plans in the future for letting us update the dashboard background color to any color we'd like? I'd love to be able to use black for dashboard backgrounds, as well as the backgrounds of the widgets, so that when on TV sets around the office, graphs are floating in black instead of a white