I created a smart sheet that notifies the appropriate lead when someone is requesting access to a project. All the formulas, filters, and alerts are correct.  The issue I'm having is when a form is filled out a new row is created the formulas aren’t being placed in the appropriate cells so the

Hello everyone:)

I currently have a sheet populated via a web form. There are several people assigned to tasks.

My goal is to have an auto number column to populate a prefix & suffix, based off the person assigned & their corresponding ticket number. I don't know if this is even possible. 

Lets say

Hi,

I currently have the following formula which is used for counting how many jobs we intend to complete on a day:

=COUNTIF({Realistic Completion Date 4}, {Realistic Completion Date 4} = TODAY())

This works fine, although there is a scenario where we often add things to the job, which is identified

Hi All, 

I want to create a "Total Vendor Paid Amount" column on our "Main Dashboard". This column will need a formula that pulls information from another dashboard called "REO Vendor Invoicing (3)". I want the formula to sum the total invoices paid, in the "REO Vendor Invoicing (3)" dashboard, of