I published the iCal link to my outlook calendar, the problem is that every task on the Smartsheet shows on my calendar.  We have around 15 people to whom tasks have been assigned.  It would be great if we could link just their tasks to their calendar.  Having all the tasks clogs up the calendar and

Hello,

I looked at several tool to manage our maintenance program. We have several equipments with subcategory that I can organize with Parent and children relationship. I have a due date and a frequency of operation (industrial application: Replace hydraulic oil, replace wear plate etc).

My plan:

I am wondering if there is a way to show more than one month on calendar view.  I am working creating an HR sheet and I need to be able to see the last 12 months if someone took a vacation.  

Also is there a way in a column to have more than 1 date so for example if someone took off both June 5th

Hi-- so, I have a series of columns representing various tasks. And then I have a series of rows representing various projects. I enter various dates into the corresponding cells (eg Project X and Task Y will occur on such and such date).

What I want to do then is on a separate sheet list all of