Hi, Community! I am wondering if anyone else is using SmartSheet for an institutional planning calendar. I chose a template of project with gantt. Most of the tasks on the calendar, however, are annual, bi-annual, semi-annual, etc. I am trying to figure out the best way to handle that. Would I only

I wish, I wish upon a sheet that these will someday be a reality...if some of these are already posted, I apologize... Product team - most, if not all, of these were sent to Scott Willeke verbally or via e-mail so he could lend more context.  These items are some of the things that would make

Hello,

I am trying to come up with a solution for my smartsheet involving 4 columns (4th being the result column). I wanted to return the value from the 1st column whenever 2nd and 3rd column are blank, if not return the value from either 2nd or 3rd column.

These columns contains dates by the way.

Hi! I am trying to create a Master Project sheet that would include subprojects inside of the same sheet. Basically so I can track the dates and overlapping of tasks in the subprojects. 

Is this something that Smartsheets can do? I know I can do it in MS Project and just add each subproject as it's