Hi,

I need to create a graph that track history of project evolution / execution. So, I need to have a report that contains the date that %completed was changed and the % that was added so I can create a timeline / evolution graph based on this info. How can I retrieve this info from cell history in

I'm struggling to export Smartsheet Information into Outlook 365 calendar. I'm trying to create a group calendar specific to resources(people) assigned to task(s) within my SmartSheet schedules so to have each individual assigned to a Smartsheet task in order to get an overall view of each persons

I have some issues with resource management view due to having "other sheets" mess up the allocated percentage view. Me and a colleague are the only ones to create sheets in our section and i believe that these "other sheets" where created by us in some kind of draft, unshared but not deleted. Is

Hi, 

I’m part of an in-house legal department. The company has different departments and different types of contracts/advice they require us to produce.

To track the work, I have created one sheet for the legal team to use, covering all main "legal work" categories and then broken down to sub

Hi there, I've seen some discussion on these boards about managing non-working time. It seems there's two out-of-the-box options, either to have each individual project manage their time or have a sysadmin do it at a global level. Some have suggested blocking time using a dedicated gannt chart. 

For