I am using Smartsheet’s Product Release Roadmap form. I added a start date and an end date to the cards so that the projects can span a period of time in the gant view. Is there a way I can make it so they also show as spanning a period of time in the calendar view? Currently, each individual card

I'm looking for a way to pull information from other sheets, while also being allowed to manually add data. The reason I'm doing this is to allow for staff to go to one place where we can share individuals goals, tasks and progress. Is there a way to do this?

I have tried formulas, but I do not

I know that users have been clamoring for this shortcoming (the lack of support for effort driven tasks) to be addressed since 2015, but this is the first time that it's been a must-have for one of my clients since I began using Smartsheet in 2013.

Here’s an attempt to describe what I need to

I am trying to set up a way to track manpower 50+ people plus projects that are ongoing.  

2 separate sheets are fine - 1 project summary and 1 manpower.

How can i set it up, that i can see who is available, when workers will be on vacation and it will notify is someone is booked for one project so